Increasing Video Playback Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have Two Queries Here:
1.)i am In Need Of a SOftware Which Would Increase The Playback rate Of My Movie Files..... i.e The Movie Should be Going at a fast rate to some Extent That i may specify And It Should also Be able to Save The fast converted File In .mpg Format SO That i can brun it in A Vcd.
2.)is there any other Messenger Other Than Yahoo that would allow me to send ulimited Sms's To my friends......And It must support Most Of The Mobile Serivce Providers (and yea Most Important It should be Free Service :D ).....Remember It should be a Messenger and not a Site......And Plzz try to give its working Procedure If u Can..... :D

Thanks In Advance 8)

theraven

Technomancer
hmm
well its siple to do
u need a software that allows u to remove frames from ur video
ad then u need to readjust the framerate to 29.9 fps .. since the framerate gets adjusted to the new number of frames
u want 4x faster video ? cut ur frames off by 4
i have a link for this .. il go home and post it

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yes Even I Heard About it somewhere......But does Increasing The Fps Rate Increase The Actual Speed Of The Movie?????
Hmmm Anyways Just Provide me the Link and If possible The procedure as well..... :D
Thnx Man Knew Could Count on ya.... :D

theraven

Technomancer
here ya go buddy
posted it for jan tips and tricks
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111168#111168

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey Thanks Man i got The way of Increasing The Frame Rate But I have one probs man The Audio Speed Does not automatically increase along with The video speed......And i didnt get the Decimating point u explained.....Plzz tell me How to get This done..... :)

theraven

Technomancer
for decimation u need virtualdubmod
i think the link is provided in my post
decimation means dropping those frame rates
for eg. if u have 20 frames in a video ...to make it 4 times faster u decimate it by 4
so u get 5 frames in ur video
ur dropping 15 frames
but to adjust the speed .. the videos frame rate is changed (lowered )so the video looks of the same speed ( tho more jerky now )
therefore we now INCREASE the frame rate to its original state thus obtaining a 4x faster video :D

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hmmm Yaar This Is Confusing Me a Bit :?....Anyways I will Try It after Downloading The Vdub Mod U instructed....anyways Isnt there any other software that would increase the frame rates directly along with the Sound Speed Being Increased At The Same Time......How bout Tmpgenc (Cause am gonna Convert The video later through This software only so it would be better if u could plzz suggest me some way in it if u could).....Thanks A Hell of a lot for ur help man (Ok Chal Yaar bahut maska Laga Liya :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom