Increase in airtel gprs tariff??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i used to surf using my 12/day gprs conn. but now from about 2 weeks they charge 15/day.that's fine coz i think the're upgrading to edge but they deduct a lot more than rs15.and not uniform too.are they gonna charge for downloads too?????????? i think torrents might be the culprit coz i only use torrents to dl things.is anyone xperiencing the same??

WTF

y2j826

Journeyman
i used to surf using my 12/day gprs conn. but now from about 2 weeks they charge 15/day.that's fine coz i think the're upgrading to edge but they deduct a lot more than rs15.and not uniform too.are they gonna charge for downloads too?????????? i think torrents might be the culprit coz i only use torrents to dl things.is anyone xperiencing the same??

WTF

it was 19 rs. a day 2 months ago how come 12 and 15 now a days ? :confused:

or is in mumbai its always 12 ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
They sometimes don't deduct the money for a couple of days and then deduct it all it once. It's not uncommon to see 30 bucks suddenly missing from your account. Its actually the money for two days.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
These Airtel guys are very inconsistent.
Somedays they won't deduct a penny....someday they will deduct the arrears...
In Mumbai currently it's Rs.15/day.

@pathiks & Krazzy - Is EDGE available in dadar?
I asked CC but they even did not know what is "EDGE" :surprised:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ hehe.......dont ask cc, check yourself, take one airtel sim from friend, activate airtel live (its free so no problem), then connect it to some EDGE handset, and try to connect airtel live, if it shows E sign instead of G, then its available.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom