In which game u played u felt the music was mindblowing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
To me there are quite a few games but only the favourites I will list

1. Icewind Dale 1 & 2----Jeremy Soule's Music is so captivating that many times instead of playing I used to listen to the tunes again & again...really breathtaking

2. Freedom Force----I just rolled up the credits all the time just to hear the music...This music really pumps u up...

3. Half Life 2---even though there is hardly any music here but still the first time u start fighting after gettin the crowbar is awesome

4 Max Payne 1 & 2---The whole soundtrack is ultra cool

5. Command And Conquer Red Alert 2----The techno soundtracks still take my breath away...I listen to it all the time even now...

6. Need For Speed-Hot Pursuit 2---This had the perfect soundtrack for a racing game..Rite from the opening video u were in a mood to always put a foot on the accelerator pedal just by hearing the songs..Not any other racing game till now has got such a good soundtrack

Still many more...will add once I remember them..
In the meantime all of u give ur games' names in which u thought the music was over the top!!!!

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I am not a gaming freak, played quite few no. of games. Among them, I vote for "Trackmania Nations-F1 Race". Mindblowing tracks & awesome music!

T

thunderbird.117

Act of War : Direct Action and High Treason.:- It has a awesome music.
Tomb Raider : Legends.
Metal Gear Solid.
Mafia
Company Of Heroes.
Prince of Persia :- The Warrior Within, The sand of time.
Command&Conquer :- Generals and Zero Hour.
Indigo Prophency.

Iam a strategy and Action-Adventure fan :D.

T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
is indigo prophecy good.

Good?. It is excellent,awesome and exciting adventure game ever. The music will touch you. The story will touch your emotion. The gameplay will make you want you to play again and again.

There is one problem you need loads of patience when you play :D.

MAX PAYNE & NFS :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GOOD is not GOOD when BETTER is expected"

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
=>Sound Tracks - GTA San Andreas (Wide Variety):D

=>BackGround Music - the best so far- NFS Most Wanted (during Chase), =>Max Payne 1 (MP2's bkgrnd music sucks:x)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Freedom Fighters
Tenchu
Advent Rising
Prince of Persia Sands of time
Vice City
Max Payne 1
Halo

and more that i cant remember rt now :)

K

krazyfrog

God of War, POP:WW, Tekken5, Devil May Cry 4, Call of Duty 3

cyborg47

Technomancer
The music composed by Jesper Kyd for Freedom Fighters and Hitman rocks. I even like the music we hear in the main menu of doom 3, POP WW. Sims 2's music is very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom