{IN HUMAN VOICE}Windows is shutting down ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Does any body on this forum know about human voices i.e. I want to use these voices giving the conformation of various Tasks like when a shut down my computer instead of default xp tune? A human voice should say “windows is shutting down� or just simply “bye-bye�. I tried this using the different text to speech software e.g. Microsoft narrator but the voice clearly suffers. I want the voice clarity to like of an I V R S (the computer’s voices in various call centers). Does any one have such voices which are present on the internet or own voices are so good to cater this task. The voices should be prefebly a female one.

Pls let me know about it. It will be also beneficial for others too.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Well I have recorded my own voice saying " windows is shutting down" and "welcome to windows" and placed them to shutdown and startup sounds through control panel-> sounds.
It works but the voice quality is not satisfactory.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I had recorded my voice, like "hey system is shutting down! did u save all your work?" and had kept as my shutdown sound . was quite funny. had it for a few days and got bored :p

praka123

left this forum longback
Hope before every BSOD some human voice says "Hell,Am gonna crash now,save Urself".I'll hear it more often if its there :lol:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well you can get such a voice from knoppix live cd.
In fact knoppix plays such sound when starting and stopping X server.
The sounds are: - "Initiating startup sequence" && "Initiating shutdown sequence". They are in female voice.
Well I will have a deeper look into it when I use knoppix next and tell you more.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I remember few yrs back me and my frnd put "sholay" dialouges in the system events ,man it was too funny ,including "Basanti in kutto ke saamne mat naachna" as an error message .

Third Eye

gooby pls
Hello

First of all record your voice with microphone and now go to control panel and click Sounds & Audio devices and now click the sounds tab and replace your own voice with Exit Windows.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Re: Hello

tech_mastermind said:
First of all record your voice with microphone and now go to control panel and click Sounds & Audio devices and now click the sounds tab and replace your own voice with Exit Windows.
Oh , and u thought people above didnt know that????

No offence intended but please read the thread completely before posting. :x

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Indyan said:
gary4gar said:
can i get a quality voice i am willing to pay for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to record the voice and save it.Then select it from sound and multimedia options.
And try this
*www.voiceware.co.kr/english/demo/demo_text.html
Voiceware is absolutely fantastic. Put ? and ! in your text.It will read those sentences with decent about of expression.

hey,
i can't ananlayse the voice online,their website in malfuntioning even for a broad band connection.if any one send me his/her recorded voice,just for my private use.what can i do no solutions ::sad::

Techinator

Broken In
ok this is a li'l wierd but u can use sound track from some sci fi movie which uses the words u want and do some audio editing ( trim, cut, paste ) to join the words and i think it may work for u.

i know the process is tedious but if need it that badly. it can help.

good luck

jay4u

In the zone
~Phenom~ said:
Well I have recorded my own voice saying " windows is shutting down" and "welcome to windows" and placed them to shutdown and startup sounds through control panel-> sounds.
It works but the voice quality is not satisfactory.

ya that's correct... and u can record ur own voice in wav format and save it....... got the idea dude

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
a need a sweet female voice like when you call airtel customer care.i don't want a tempary solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom