.in and 3rd level .in Domain promo price to end

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hey just want to inform that .in and in 3rd level (co.in, org.in and others ) domains promo price is going to end on Wednesday, 23rd January, 2008. .in domains community will end this offer.So, all domain seller/registrar will increase the price.

Current promo price for .in and 3rd level .in domain is Rs. 120- 200/- (for first year)

But after 23rd January, 2008, its price will come to normal price and will be :
.IN domain name one year registration -->> Rs. 600-800
.IN domain name 3rd.level registration -->> Rs. 300-350

So, if any1 is planing to buy domain name....can buy under promo which is till 23rd of this month.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
got the news from EST this evening !!! not a matter for me, as when i buy a domain I prepair my self to pay the reguler fee as I would have to pay that next year :lol:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Thats y .coms r the best.
And I am not even sure if how search engines feel about .IN domains.
Ofcourse high price is another issue. Moreover, when you tell people that you have a website, they assume that its a .com. So .com domains are very safe to go with.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
as far as search are engines concerned ccTLDs gets associated with respective countries... assuming all things equal a .in domain name has a good chance of getting a good serp if you are searching from india.

and the dotcom attitude is not a permanent one... for example: airtel.in

and btw I dont prefer estdomains they seem to have a bad reputation when I googled about them. anyway its my personal opinion and they are taking counter measures now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom