Images in post ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohummisra

Broken In
you could just have edited your post.....on the questin of images, i'm not sure if this forum supports the img tags in bb code. i can't bother to find out but you can try the following (without the spaces):

okay i found out it does..

[ img ]url of image[ /img ]

you could just press the Img button in the post reply screen then give the address of the picture then click on the Img button again. good luck

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
supoose u want to say add a image of the digit board (its there left hand side)

all u do is
get the address of the pic
(i.e right click on the pic ->properties)

and put it between those
tags

see
Code:
 [img]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/templates/subSilver/images/logo_thinkdigit.gif[/img]

will show as

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/templates/subSilver/images/logo_thinkdigit.gif

sohummisra

Broken In
if u wanna register and keep track of your images for free then go to *www.photobucket.com/ and if you just want to upload one or two pics then go to *www.tinypic.com/. however you can't view all your images and stuff in the latter site. and it'll give you an address like tinypic.com/3e34d ie a randomly generated string.

cheers

technomodel

Journeyman
Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. *www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).[/quote]
Actually this quote is from forum faq. Guess it answers ur question,. And yes, if sohum's idea works, give a post here, will u?

EinSTeiN

Broken In
Upload your image to the server using ftp or browser. Then put the address of the image in the following format into the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom