Im Switching To NOKIA 5700 Plzz Tell Me..This..

Status
Not open for further replies.

100.dx

NBC(Next Bill Candinate)
i m switching to nokia 5700 on this dhanteras i know all gud things abt nokia 5700 but i dont know his negative points plss tell me.
in connection i decided switch to idea frm airtel airtel also sucks
yesterday i dwd theme frm airtel live wap.
when i click 2 dwd it shows link nt avaliabel this time pls try again later
than a messege came thnk u 4 using airtel service and 15rs charged and i not got ringtone yet
i try 2 consult frm cust care and they says u will get in 24hrs. but nt yet i m very angry...tell me bro is it right whts the problem
anyway if u wana ask some airtel sucking things which always happen to me plz tell i have lot mor list which proves airtel really sucks.
by the way tell me abt 5700

:mad: Ya Airtel Sux:confused: what's with deir stupid airtel live ?
and d prob with 5700 is weak gprs and bluetooth.
the card provided should be changed and the price can be a bit low.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
well dis diwali i am confused b/w motorokr E6 and Nokia 5700 ...but i finalized E6..motto rocks !! linux based , it can be modded and a touch screen phone :) he he he all in 11K only....with 1 GB card free .....

if u r geeky typo take MOTO ROKR E6 8)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@hari sanker r - Are u sure the GPRS is weak.It is mentioned it has Class 32 GPRS & EDGE.

I too confused between 5700/Rokr E6/N73.

Pathik

Google Bot
The weak gprs is a operator problem not of the 5700..
and @girish where do u get k790i for 12k??

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@pathiks - Is airtel good for browsing the net?I plan on activating MO on 5700.
And how is NOP on 5700?

Pathik

Google Bot
GPRS speeds change from user to user and depend on ur network... but 5700 ll give u the max speeds compared to any other fone..

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I too confused between 5700/Rokr E6/N73.
beleive me ROKR really rocks ! no touch screen phone will come at this low price .. i just asked frm gaffar mkt delhi and with bill its costing 10750/- only :D with 1 GB card

Pathik

Google Bot
yup rokr is a very good option for those wanting to try out a new os... and its moddability too rocks..

shashank4u

Youngling
Overall 5700 is a superb phone and i dont think it has a weak gprs becoz that is a service provider dependent feature..

ROKR is also good if you want a touchscreen

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
esumitkumar no touch screen phone will come at this low price ..[/quote said:
Thts not true ! Simoco has a touchscreen model with a really big big screen for 6k :D:D:D:D.
Although I dont know abt the quality but they are pretty popular in eastern india..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
dont go for 5700..bakwass speaker sound....
i suggest go fr k810 and an ep-630 from creative...match them up..a cybershot walkman fr u..best of the lot i say...

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
but k810 has 3g but no edge so why pay for a feature thats not available.
buy k818 if you want to
or k790

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@spitfire
Thts not true ! Simoco has a touchscreen model with a really big big screen for 6k
we are talking abt leading brands not some chinese mobile yaar :)

i have taken ROKR E6 ..its gr8 ..buss earphones arent like W700i ..so gonna change them

King Arthur

Broken In
Played with this phone recently . The only good thing is the multi shot . Has a decent 2mp camera same as ROKR .The flash is as good as non existent . It has a 16m color screen. Also the sound is of good quality but not loud.

Main negative for me wud be the twisting turning thing and it also doesn't have a auto keypad lock. Plus it doesn't live upto the music phone tag.

But it is a total value for money phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom