I'm dying in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

domin8r

Journeyman
Living in the capital has its advantages and dis-adv. Pros could be pretty girls, cheap games, friends. The cons are the lack of gaming parlours and game-renting shops. I've been around south delhi including south ex., and saket, but no gaming parlours exist. I wanted to rent HL2, but could'nt find any renters. Please, I'm gonna have two months free now, and I need a gaming parlour to go to. I don't have a high bw connection, so multiplayer at home is out. :cry:

escape7

What? Where? How?
vysakh said:
game renters ?

these r people who rent game CD's, Video Game Consoles for a few hours or a few days & charge accordingly. More of a CD library type. :shock: but only game CD's available.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm i haven seen a game renter so far :shock: and yes for parlours you can go to Reliance Web World and also play games online for example you have a friend X in mumbai and he can come to web world there and you can play with him!

kiran_k

Broken In
as far as game renters go, I know 1 in bangalore
for those in bangalore:
its near srinivasanagar-bank colony bus stop.

nix

hi

hey kiran bank colony is near PES college right?
me also heard there are renters in brigade road end.

kiran_k

Broken In
not very sure abt brigade rd. but the one I mentioned had all games starting from age old ones, infact he had floppys of mario when i first went there.
its almost near PES diploma college. (near some udupi hotel)

OP
D

domin8r

Journeyman
For the guys in Delhi, we could for now, share the lists of games we've and see if one of us wants to *share* this with another. PM me, and I'll give you the list of the games I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom