I'm confused! Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalam

In the zone
This is the section i post in most often and here's another problem that i'm having. I just renewed my sify broadband account yesterday and the problem was that while renewing the network administrator changed the looks of my desktop and though i've restored it back to normal i don't understand why the task manager has been disabled. Everytime i hit ctrl+alt+del it tells me that the administrator has disabled it and yep my local account is a member of the administrator group but it doesn't seem to turn anything around so please anyone give me suggestion. I would like to screw them in the consumer court if my pc has been screwed!

techno tublai

Broken In
A sudden message like this may indicate that your PC has been infected by a malware which has disabled the task manager from the registry. Run a check using Spyware S&D. If this doesn't help, use a third party registry twear and task manager. Refer to *cws.internet.com/article/2823-.htm.

OP
L

lalam

In the zone
Thanks ran spybot s&d and the task managers back.....Was thinking the sify guys did something ha ha thats all that made me not think of anything for a while.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom