I'm baaaaaaaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Yo pplz! As some of you may have noticed (I hope! :eek:) I've been absent from these boards over the last year, as I was in Switzerland pursuing my MBA and lets just say time was very short :)

10 months in Switzerland, 2 months in Amsterdam working on my MBA thesis and finally my graduation is at hand, this Saturday. After which I'm flying back to India and will be back after a year on Monday morning!! Honestly cant wait to be back in India again, which of course means that I'm going to be a lot more active on these forums!

Cheers all,

Faraaz

R2K

In the Zone
congrats & Welcome back

it is always a great feeling to get back to ur loved ones

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
OMGZ. ONOZ. *krazzy runs and hides*
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/19large.png

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Congrates dude. And yeah I noticed your absence 'coz there was no one making as wicked one liners as you.

D@rekills4

In the zone
Posting Only for increasing posts

They only post here to increase their posts
No one know who this guys is!!
A really old user
Just posting here to increase their posts

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
i do knw himmm.hey welcome bck.....(probably he doesn't remember me)......and @darekills wht would one do by increasing posts??huh???waste internet tht's wt i can think of....and yeah do rd the next post....

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Re: Posting Only for increasing posts

They only post here to increase their posts
No one know who this guys is!!
A really old user
Just posting here to increase their posts
err ... dude/dudette before talking know what you are saying. Posts under Chit-Chat are not counted. ;) So in simpler terms for you to understand, whether people know him or not and still welcome him or tell him to get the f out of here, their post counts won't increase.

Being unaware of this and still posting here, you are the one who seems to be making an attempt to increase his/her post count.

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
Wow thanks guys...I gone for a few hours and already we have a debate on the thread! :eek: Lol..gotta love the internet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom