I'll miss everyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigyaster

Journeyman
Though I'm in this forum for quite a long time but I never got much time to spend in it. The help and any kind of assistance you provide are simply great. I gave my boards exam this year and I was free in the break, so I decided to learn a lot from the "tutorial" and other section of this forum. I really learned a lot. My parents too like this forum because they know I'm gaining a lot from it.

Now I'm leaving you all for 2years for my further studies in a Residential school (even my digit mag)
The residential school am going to doesn't allow foruming, they allow only e-mail (to parents)
I'm feeling really sad now, I will miss this forum a lot (i will get time to surf from home during vacations only)
Thanks everyone.
Bye. I will miss u all.

Sorry if I wasted your time by making you read my thread, but i just wrote it to feel lighter.

din

Tribal Boy
No, you never wasted our time. Sad you are leaving, but do come back. When you get vacation, when you get holidays.

Good luck, study well, wish you all the best.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Good bye......and have a nice time at your school......
You are welcome back after 2 yrs! :)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Hey Kiddo.. you just gave the x borad gr8. you are young. Just enjoy the next two years ... these are the most important years of your life.. capitalize on them. Just go for it .. dont try too hard.. you will be fine.
I suppose you going to Don-Bosco or what?
anyways ... we all will be here to welcome you back. Enjoy Take care. All The Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom