IIT Madras Treasure Hunt "Kryptyk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
People who had participated earlier in IIT-D's Krypton already know what to do....

If they're interested, then they can surely register here: *www.shaastra.org/2008/events/Kryptyk and start solving. :D

I'll start solving tomorrow.

Waiting for dreamcatcher, Ecko, Pathik and other guys.

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Damn i can't log in.. It says Wrong User name or Password.. Where do i register for this event?

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn i can't log in.. It says Wrong User name or Password.. Where do i register for this event?
You've to register twice.

1st here: *www.shaastra.org/userportal/home/

And after this register here: *www.shaastra.org/2008/Events/Kryptyk/contest/register

And now login here using the Username-Password which you used registering in the 2nd step: *www.shaastra.org/2008/Events/Kryptyk/contest/login

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Thanks.. I'm in the 2nd level now..

In Level 8 now 8)
Will continue tomorrow.. 8)

Last edited:
OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Thanks.. I'm in the 2nd level now..

In Level 8 now 8)
Will continue tomorrow.. 8)
I had directly jumped to 19th level :lol: but now it says, you've to solve each and every question. :lol:

Pathik

Google Bot
I had gotten to 7th but got bored. I thought none of you was on this. Will start again tomorrow.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha......

dreamcatcher a.k.a AMD, throttled me to 10th now and we solved the 10th in a very unorthodox manner. ;) We didn't solve it the way they were expecting us. :D :p

We both on 11th now. :D

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Think of Global health organisations.. And then replace the last part of the url with the answer..

karmanya

Journeyman
ah.. got it
On level three, recognized the quote from Monty Python's quest for the holy grail(which incidentally is an awesome movie) and tried everything from mary magdalene to a cup.. It takes me to a page that says .. "Please do not hurry.. you can come here after finishing your previous levels.."
Im guessing thats not the actual fourth level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom