If you could combine devloper who would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
i was browsing through the 3d realms forum and i stubbled upon a quiet dicusiion suppose u had the powere to join the best game devolper who would u join and what kind of result would u imagine

for me it would be valve +id +ion storm (makesr of deusx)+monolith+crytech+unreal team

i just can imagine the result the best brain in this industry making one game well so let know ur views

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I wouldn't really wanna work with EA unless I'm in some high office :p

For me, I would love to join id. FPS is my favorite genre, and for me, id is the best. To work with the likes of John Carmack would be awesome :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Hmm, since we're dreaming anyway, here's my top 5:

1. Sony Computer Entertainment and Microsoft Game Studios
2. id, Valve, Ubisoft and Epic
3. Tecmo, Square Enix and Capcom
4. EA, Polyphony Digital and Criterion Games
5. Blizzard, Ensemble Studios, and other notable RTS makers like Black Hole, Relic, etc.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
enoonmai said:
Hmm, since we're dreaming anyway, here's my top 5:

1. Sony Computer Entertainment and Microsoft Game Studios
2. id, Valve, Ubisoft and Epic
3. Tecmo, Square Enix and Capcom
4. EA, Polyphony Digital and Criterion Games
5. Blizzard, Ensemble Studios, and other notable RTS makers like Black Hole, Relic, etc.
Now wonder which other companies remain besides these :lol:
Atleast make the dream a short one man :wink:

Anyways me if i could would love to be a part of Unreal,ID,Crytek and SCE Team.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
My dream company would be Blizzard(Diablo, Diablo II, Warcraft) + Bethesda Softworks (The elder scrolls series) + Lucas Arts (Star Wars KOTOR I and II).
If you havent guessed yet, i am a huge RPG fan ;)

sumitava_b

In the zone
EA with Rockstar. Absolute graphics combined with sterling gameplay. ID would add some pinch of salt in this combination further.

About joining a team, I would like to join codemaster :shock: . They r really lacking some genius mind to improve their grafix. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
instead of joinin a game studio i wud like to open my own...planning 2 do a course in game dev...btw ROCKSTAR n CRYTEK for me plz :)

hey all u codemasters fan...this company has filed for bankruptcy..so come join ROCKSTAR :mrgreen:

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
EA and Codemasters so that we can atleast expect a decent cricket game.:D adding empire interactive to that and adding elements of icc 2005 wont be bad either.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom