if U are given a job of Game development

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
if U are given a job of Game development then what kind of game u want to develop?

what I want to develop is that basically I like historical plots . So I want to develop prince type of games like u have mainly bow-arrow-sword again there will be multiple genre inside it like it will be a 3rd person action-adventure mainly , again there will be some chariot races which will be as interesting as modern car races . and there will be magics, spell-cast ,flying carpets,kings queens , lovers all these . then the plot I would like to chage sometimes to modern day through a time machine there u have to fight with Guns and u will be in sets like GTA with some uncanny environment of FEAR through-out the game . how about your idea?

MegaD3th3K

Broken In
i guess i wud make something like GTA (just the world roaming stuff, no gangsta missions). i always wanted to make a Swat Katz game. sadly, i dont hav the I (in AI) to do it.

Journeyman
what I will make is a cricket game...........I mean u have to play cricket matches but with this some betting , mafia , murder of player will be there and u have to solve those also .........it will be a GTA+fFPS time to time

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
lol , i thot it was more practical , "if U are given a job of Game development " , job in game dev , like 3d model artist ,texture designer,AI/Physics programmer , Level designer , Story writer ,Music Artist , Motion Capture guys , Voice recording artist etc etc.

but guys here are making a whole game on their own , the title of this thread should be "what type of game you fantasize to create" .

btw , something i'd dream to make is a game which doesn't have Sci-fi cr@p , it should be down to earth , no magic Sh!t , real guns and a story which is believeable . it can have physics defying moves like maxpayne but no laser gun cr@p like starwars .And the most important thing NO ALIENS/MUTANTS/DEMONS i am sick of killing them in each FPS/RPG .

KoRn

In the zone
Id reincarnate most arcade games like KoF,GArou,SF,MK,last blade but with better graphics and more moves,bigger arenas.The graphics wud be as gud as guilty gear xx 4 da ps2 or maybe better.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
I would love to make GTA: Mumbai. Think of the mayhem you could cause. Beat up BJP workers for the Congress or vice versa, collect hafta from shops, pick pockets on the local train etc.

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
drvarunmehta said:
I would love to make GTA: Mumbai. Think of the mayhem you could cause. Beat up BJP workers for the Congress or vice versa, collect hafta from shops, pick pockets on the local train etc.

:D:D:D:D

GR8 MAN ... UR IMAGINATION IS GR8

If I would have any such chance I will be having a game which will be
Hero : A Normal Guy...young age ...may be 20...25
Mission: You can be bad or good...Life simulation will be there
This will bring out the inner self from a person
Winning : Be the most wanted... most loveable...most admired person...most talked about person
Every one's scale will vary... off course...You can win a heart by good jobs or by terrorising.
Scene : India .... some city ... old with new places

OP
R

reddragon

In the zone
I will make a character like dennis the menace and your job is same ...causing trouble to everyone nearby .. your point will be based on how much angry ur neighbours are . basically a SIMs .

Journeyman
well @techGuru it should be something extra !! otherwise noone will buy yours if u follow other games only

TechGuru#1

In the zone
56561 said:
well @techGuru it should be something extra !! otherwise noone will buy yours if u follow other games only
to 56561,thanks

W00t w00t....i really forgot that!*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

Last edited:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
this is not at all realistic for me, atleast....but still to answer this i wud like to join ea to create a PROPER cricket game...may be cricket 2007 since 2006 is already discussed....i make sure that sachin doesnt become tall, dark n mouschtache...looks like a don....then laxman, yuvi, sehwag etc. all r "judwaa brothers"...wat a coicidence they all play fora team....zaheer n pathan share d same face.....and so on...lotsa errors

cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
this is not at all realistic for me, atleast....but still to answer this i wud like to join ea to create a PROPER cricket game...may be cricket 2007 since 2006 is already discussed....i make sure that sachin doesnt become tall, dark n mouschtache...looks like a don....then laxman, yuvi, sehwag etc. all r "judwaa brothers"...wat a coicidence they all play fora team....zaheer n pathan share d same face.....and so on...lotsa errors

cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
woops theres a double post by me here..dunno how it happened..newwez folks can ne1 tell me if i can remove my own post....or shud let it stay like dat...
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom