iexplorar problem in xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashedi

Right off the assembly line
this url "*safeiepage.com/' became my homepage ... i dont know how. now i cant remove it...cant change my homepage.. :-( done every thing i can.... plz help me...

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
One Word: Spyware..

Get Spybot S&D from *download.com/

(and do get Spywareblaster and Immunize your Browsers)

tuxfan

Technomancer
True! Its a spyware/adware/malware! Get Spybot Search & Destroy and stop using internet explorer. There are many better options out there ;)

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@Nashedi, Your IE browser has been hijacked by a Spyware/Adware/malware.
Don't use IE browser since it uses IE to connect to the Net!! Better use FireFox or
Opera for browsing. Also install ZoneAlarm firewall. Block any suspicious software
from connecting to the Net. Also install a anti-spyware software like SpyBot, Spy Sweeper,
get the latest updates from the Net & do a full System scan.

satyamy

Alive Again...
this same thing happend to me also one time
for this
go to ur control panel & in add remove programme find out their must be some new software installed, (may me its name is search bar, safe search or something like that)remove that
& after that search ur OS drive (normally C:\) for that named files (which was the name of that programme you removed)
& delete all the files & folder with that name
also search in registry
After this just do a virus scan

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
satyamy said:
this same thing happend to me also one time
for this
go to ur control panel & in add remove programme find out their must be some new software installed, (may me its name is search bar, safe search or something like that)remove that
& after that search ur OS drive (normally C:\) for that named files (which was the name of that programme you removed)
& delete all the files & folder with that name
also search in registry
After this just do a virus scan

I think the previous options were more better and fast;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom