IE7 Rendering problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
IE7 does not render download.com properly. almost nothing is there except a few sponsored links. the worst part is that the search box is not even there. is it a bug in IE7 or something else?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Ya IE7 cannot render download.com ..jst checked it .. its still in its beta stage so there are bound to be bugs .. btw this is first website that i found which could not be rendered properly by ie7. ill try reporting this to ms.

taken

Journeyman
i agree... i too had this same problem. the only solution to this was to uninstall it. IE 6 is workable and since IE 7 is in its beta testing, wait till its final release is made.

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
cybermanas said:
IE also doesn't render Blogger blogs correctly.
funny, it renders my blog perfectly. but then if you make changes to your template, then you have to reload it to view correctly...

dabster

In the zone
Why don't u change to FireFox 1.5 ?
Actually Why do want a change or the newer version when the older version is working perfectly without any bugs and any personalising issues(though security issues might be a problem for some)
Do we really need to go for IE7 when the Tabbed Interface is Already there in Firefox???

Actually we put really more emphasis on the newer versions of software...Which is not much required.

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
dabster said:
Why don't u change to FireFox 1.5 ?
Actually Why do want a change or the newer version when the older version is working perfectly without any bugs and any personalising issues(though security issues might be a problem for some)
Do we really need to go for IE7 when the Tabbed Interface is Already there in Firefox???

Actually we put really more emphasis on the newer versions of software...Which is not much required.
changed to firefox after this, but still keeping IE7 for some sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom