IE Validation [G.M.P.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
today, when i trying to install IE7 its asking for the genuine microsoft validation. it goes for the validation page and retun with some error. after few more try its come with a msg that this product is not a genuine microsoft product. i'm using XP prof SP2 [integrated], after that installtion automatically aborted. i tried numarous times, but same result. is there any validation skip installation? like we can install win98 without checking the HDD with the option is

now, how can we know that we are using a genuine microsoft product, cuz it seems after a few days, all microsoft product will come with validation requirement.

PS: i have tried with another PC also, running on WinXP SP2 home. [i have got original XP Home CD, i have done SP2 integration], but result is same. if the original XP home fails to validate, then what about FCKGW series[XP serial, Prof].

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
it_waantz_me said:
How to tell if your software is genuine ..

i have already tried with this page from microsoft. failed in validation phase. thats why im asking that can we skip the validation part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom