Ideas Needed for Technical Symphosium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi all :):)

Around Feb 2nd week, We are going to conduct a Technical Symposium in my dept. of Electronics & Instrumentation, here in Anna University...

We planned to do these....
# Paper presentation
# QUIZ(general and technical)
# Pot pourri - non technical fun quiz
# C programming
# Circuit debugging
# Treasure hunt...

And many more parallel events....

Any ideas related to my symposium are most welcome....

Also tell some nice parallel events!!

And ways to make my dept. symposium gr8! :):):D

Also Ideas for how to attract sponsors..
And any digitian is ready to sponsor any events :D:D

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
there will be more that enough sponsors for ECE and Compsci departments why are you worrying :D only we mech guys have to run around for sponsors :D

and when was a new dept of electronics and instrumentation started in anna univ ??? :p :D I have seen only ECE dept :p

and please spell things right its symposium, sponsors :-\

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Add into Ad-Zap

What is this???

there will be more that enough sponsors for ECE and Compsci departments why are you worrying :D only we mech guys have to run around for sponsors :D

and when was a new dept of electronics and instrumentation started in anna univ ??? :p :D I have seen only ECE dept :p

and please spell things right its symposium, sponsors :-\

Three years back... Instrumentaion is changed to Electronics & Instrumenttion..... & Electronics is changed to ECE in MIT.... I am an MITian n Not CEGian.. :D

oh! its symposium here'huh!! :idea: ??!!? May be i have used some foreign language... :D:D:D Leave it

i corrected!!

Last edited:

kpmsivachand

SivaChand
Marketing qualities are in almost all of us. Its about how we bring out these qualities . ADZAP, a popular event in most college culturals and symposiums in an event that helps us showcase our talents in this corporate world. The participants are asked to market a mock product and the best seller team is adjudged the best seller teller team.

Rules:

Maximum of 3 teams from one college.
Maximum of 6 people in a team.
4 minutes on stage and 2 minutes debacle.
6 minutes preparation time (i.e. When the other team is on stage)

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^ yeah thanks..:) me too just now saw wat that is in IIT saarang web site... :):)

WIll discuss abt this with my frnds...

& still waiting for more wild gr8 ideas... :D:D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
oh an MIT dude :D ........ me in CEG :p

contact the ECE and CSE ppl in CEG man.. they are conducting Vision 2008 (ece) and Abacus 2008 (cse) excellently. they had tons of sponsors last year.. just check out their websites.

or you can also take ideas from Kurukshetra 2008 ceg's common techfest.

best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom