ID 3 Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
Well i m quite new to filling ID3 Tags.I just wanna know that is there any software which stores the ID 3 Info like title,artist etc. so that i can d/l it and then serach throguh it..??Plz. let me know
Thanks

swatkat

Technomancer
Hmm...i think WinAmp has support for GraceNote CDDB, which has a huge database of artists and albums.
Anyway, you could try here.
*www.gracenote.com/music/index_old.html

OP
P

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
Thx for the lnik swatkat but is there any SOFTWARE which stores the artist name etc. Everytime I have to do an online search!

swatkat

Technomancer
Hi,
As far as i know, there is no software which stores these album/artist information (and automatically fills the tags).

WinAmp has a feature which through which it looks up the Gracenote CDDB database and finds the artist/album info. But this is only when you rip a song from ACD or through Line In.

You can checkout that feature by doing this, Right-click on WinAmp interface, choose "Preferences". Here click "Input" in the "Plugins" option. Here click "Nullsoft CD/LineIn plugin" and click "Configure". The CDDB lookup is enable by default.
WinAmp searches the same database that is present in the link i gave in my previous post.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
U can try using a website copier or offline browsers to download cddb websites. Otherwise, no go.
Besides, even wmplayer has a very good search feature to update your mp3 files with. A cddb with more than few million records would be an overkill and would have to be downloaded in it's entirety to update it wit more recods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom