IBM PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinu

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

I have IBM THINK CENTRE MODEL 8122-KQG, I want to install one more sata hard disk in that but, only four bays are there in which 1 dvd rom , 2 zip drive , 3 floppy drive and 4 hard disk, so now i don't know how to fix the new hard disk ? does anybody know that is there any option available to add extra bay(racks) in the existing cabinet so i can fix the new hard disk!

thanks

eddie

El mooooo
3 floppy drives??? What are you doing with them? Can't you remove one of them and enlarge (if needed) that bay to accomodate new HDD? Is your cabinet tall enough to get new bays? If yes, then you can easily find spare bays in your local computer market.

OP
V

vinu

Right off the assembly line
well, i didn't mean 3 floppy disks actually 4 bays are there so i want to say was in 1st bay cd/dvd rom, 2nd bay zip drive , 3rd bay floppy drive , and in 4th bay hard disk , so i just want to add another sata hard disk so therre is no bay left for the new hard disk. actually i am in ahmedabad , so i contacted several hardware people and no body have any idea regarding this.do anybody know about any shop in nehru place in new delhi?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom