i81*dnt5 driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jughead

Broken In
yesterday while watchin a movie on my comp(in bs player),the comp stopped responding.after bout 30 secs i got a message sayin the "i81*dnt5" display driver has stopped working.reboot now to get back full display ability.this happened 3 times.something wrong with the movie?or is it something wrong with my comp.this happened in XP.i've got sp1 n 2 installed.
thnx

OP
J

jughead

Broken In
it happened again today while i wuz browsing the net through opera.the xact message wuz-"the i81*dnt display driver has stopped working normally.save your work and reboot the system to restore full display functionality.the next time u reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving u a chance to upload data about this failure to Microsoft."

cud nyone help me?

swatkat

Technomancer
By looking at the error message, i think you are havibg Intel 810 or 815 Chipset Motherboard, update the Drivers for Video chipset.
*downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/support_intel.asp

OP
J

jughead

Broken In
i already have the latest drivers.the drivers i dwnloaded from the link u mentioned above were older than the ones i already have.
so now wat shud i do?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Which Motherboard are you having ..? And if the Intel's website have older drivers then where did you get your current driver ..?

Btw .. Here are the downloads for Intel boards :
Intel 815 based boards
Intel 810 based boards

One more thing ..Dont install Intel Performance Accelerator thingy .. It creates lotta problems with other programs ....

OP
J

jughead

Broken In
i have the 810 chipset motherbrd.
i dunno from whre i got the drivers.actually my bro got 'em from somwhere.
the drivers i wuz dwnloadin were somethin like********96 while i had*******98.

n ya i havnt installed the Intel Performance Accelerator thingy!

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Try istalling the drivers which I gave you the link .. Maybe your existing drivers are some "tweaked" ones and thats why creating problems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom