i want your suggestion about AMD procc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

king rrr

Broken In
hi friends,
i want to buy a amd athlon processor for my new computer. can anyone please suggest me which one is best among these-----

1)amd 3200+
2)amd 3500+
3)amd 3700+
4)amd 4000+

please write the prices also for these processors.

anubhav_har

In the zone
im not from hyderabad so quoting kolkata prices is of no use.. if money is not the problem then go for a amd 4000+ or 3700+

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
This depends on what is the purpose of u r pc? I think still AMD 3200+ are self sufficient for any apps...

939 Pin Based Processor AMD 3200+ 9500/- to 10,000/-

754 Pin Based Processor AMD 3200+ 9000/- to 9500/-

rkb2005

Broken In
I think 3200+ (939 pins) has a good value for money as of now, coz the higher models are very steeply priced(Here I'm talking 'bout price-performance ratio) and you may find it difficult to get a local vendor dealing in it.
If you are not in a hurry you can wait ...and the prices of higher models will go down(a general phenomena!!) but then new & better models (dual core etc) may lure you.
cheers!

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
rkb2005 said:
I think 3200+ (939 pins) has a good value for money as of now, coz the higher models are very steeply priced(Here I'm talking 'bout price-performance ratio) and you may find it difficult to get a local vendor dealing in it.
If you are not in a hurry you can wait ...and the prices of higher models will go down(a general phenomena!!) but then new & better models (dual core etc) may lure you.
cheers!

Its always this vicious circle that confuses the buyer. One of my buddy waited for 2 years just because he wanted the "best" deal.

AlienTech

In the zone
With the new Sempron 64 bits why bother with anything else???? for like 20% less performance you save 50% of the cost.

Ringwraith

Journeyman
sempron's are good when it comes to daily apps/usage.... *almost* at par with A64s
they take a hit once u start playing games! the perf difference is almost 25-30%
so gamers are not recommended buying semprons

cyrux

In the zone
Amd 3200+ costs around 9.5k . For other prices go to shewta computers at Chenoy trade center at sec' bad park lane and get the best rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom