I want to Spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivg33k

I s33 G33ky p30pl3
Hi, i am working in abroad and my family is in India, my brother is 12 years old and has access to internet at home, he is mostly misusing it, how can i know what he is watching. is there any software that i can install on my home pc (in India) which will tell me about the details of his PC and Internet usage. How can i control my home PC, it is connected to internet(BSNL Broadband).

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
There are lots of this kind of software available. Just google for "spy software" and there are lots of them. I dont know how effective they are, so I cant say anything. But most of them are commercial software, meaning you need to buy them for use.

Pat

Beyond Smart
you can install key-loggers and content-filtering softwares! There are lots of them available! There might also be some freewares for the same! Just google for the names!

roxysmile

Just a techno junkie
i never used a spy software but know that this software run in total stealth and is not a virus - Refog KGB spy monitor
it has a feature of sending any activity to ur email (sites connected , keystrokes typed , computer programs opened , screenshots , clipboard etc.)

but u have to buy it as its free version does not allow stealth mode and email delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom