I want to Sell my Graphics card and Hard-disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaarj

Broken In
Hi, I wanted to sell 2 parts from my comp:-

1) An Asus GeForce4 MX4000 with 128MB DDR memory with TV-Out.Its an AGP 8x card. It around 1 yr old and in excellent condition. I have the original box, cds, etc. The price?? how about Rs 1300??

2) Also need to sell my 40 GB Maxtor HDD. I think around Rs 1300 is fine. Let me know. The drive is around 2 yrs old approx.

3) Also want to sell my TV tuner card. Its a Pinnacle PCTV Pro card. Amazing capture and clarity (ofcourse picture depends on your cable signal as well). Around 700 bucks for the tv tuner card.

Guys lemme me soon..thanks!!..oh i'm in mumbai.

vikz

Broken In
I'm interested in the Pinnacle PCTV Pro. Just reconfirming, it's a PCI card and not USB right? If it's in good working condition, I'll take it for Rs.700, does that include shipping?

harikatt

In the zone
skaarj said:
Hi, I wanted to sell 2 parts from my comp:-

1) An Asus GeForce4 MX4000 with 128MB DDR memory with TV-Out.Its an AGP 8x card. It around 1 yr old and in excellent condition. I have the original box, cds, etc. The price?? how about Rs 1300??

2) Also need to sell my 40 GB Maxtor HDD. I think around Rs 1300 is fine. Let me know. The drive is around 2 yrs old approx.

3) Also want to sell my TV tuner card. Its a Pinnacle PCTV Pro card. Amazing capture and clarity (ofcourse picture depends on your cable signal as well). Around 700 bucks for the tv tuner card.

Guys lemme me soon..thanks!!..oh i'm in mumbai.

any warranty for the cards,, or for the harddisk.. let me know. how much left for warranty and the bills.

OP
skaarj

skaarj

Broken In
yes its a PCI card.I haven't thought about shipping it anywhere out of mumbai as yet..prefer if ppl are from mumbai
ok sorry if I didn't mention it earlier but I can't handle the shipping and stuff coz I don't have time. So I'd prefer ppl from mumbai itself..or if you live out of mumbai and have a relative or friend who could take it on ur behalf then I can drop it to them.

I have 2 more yrs warranty left on the graphic card..i'm not sure about warranty on the HDD...but both are in excellent condition..i'm only selling the HDD coz I need more space, nothin else.

The Pinnacle card is good..hardly used.

Last edited by a moderator:

vikz

Broken In
If you change your mind skaarj, and do decide to ship the Pinnacle card to Bangalore by courier, I'll take it for your asking price of Rs.700 plus your shipping costs.

Last edited:
OP
skaarj

skaarj

Broken In
Guys !! sorry for not replying..was busy...anyone interested in the items i'm selling????....preferably from mumbai!!!

T

thunderbird.117

Asus GeForce4 MX4000 with 128MB DDR memory

None of latest game will work on that graphics card. None. Not even carbon. I recommed keeping this card for antique.

rahull

Broken In
I am from Mumbai and selling my pinnacle PCTV plus card

It was hardly used for 3 hours ,it bought this card a year ago when my tv went for repair just to watch WWE Royal runble [Crazy Na lol]

do let me know what's the best price i can get ?
Better email me :rahuldhaval@gamil.com

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
skaarj said:
sorry dude, try your luck somewhere else!
i dont think the hdd will go for more than 700 bucks .....ur lucky if u do manage to sell it for more than tht coz a new 40 gb costs around 1400 bucks and urs is 2 yrs old :) !!lol

OP
skaarj

skaarj

Broken In
hey guys, ..sorry man my job keeps me busy..nice UNREAL joke dude!!..ok so whats happening?....longlife..i can't send it out of mumbai..it's too much of a hassle, I don't mean to be rude. So Anyone from mumbai, pls let me know..my first priority is to sell off my graphic card. HDD we'll see later coz I need the cash from the Graphic card to pick up the new HD, then i can sell the old one.....SO lemme about my card. come on guys!! someone must need an AGP 8X Geforce4 with 128 MB ram..probabaly someone with a P3/P4 rig??

thanks all,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom