I want speakers for 20*18 living room.

ratul

█████████████████
If floor shaking bass is what you want, this would suit your needs: Logitech Z906 5.1 Speaker System - Buy Online @ Rs.${productDealModel.offerGroup.sellingPrice}/- | Snapdeal

ratul

█████████████████
Try to find Klipsch Promedia 2.1, else z623 will be a good choice as well.

ratul

█████████████████
See the problem is can z623 2.5 inch sats fill 400sq ft hall?

I have only heard z623 in an audio shop, and it sounded pretty loud even at a lower volume, 200W is a really good amount of power, considering that my 75W Z506 fills my 300sqft hall pretty well, so it should be enough.

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
I have only heard z623 in an audio shop, and it sounded pretty loud even at a lower volume, 200W is a really good amount of power, considering that my 75W Z506 fills my 300sqft hall pretty well, so it should be enough.
Thanks a lot man this is what I have been waiting for. But another question how far u sit from centre channel? And how far it is ok to sit?
Because I will be connecting it to a 50 inch TV and my seating position is around 13 feet from tv.
Thanks for ur reply

ratul

█████████████████
Thanks a lot man this is what I have been waiting for. But another question how far u sit from centre channel? And how far it is ok to sit?
Because I will be connecting it to a 50 inch TV and my seating position is around 13 feet from tv.
Thanks for ur reply

well, for me the usual is 6-8ft from center speaker, so rear speakers are just slightly behind me, that gives me a good experience. I can't say about placement of 2.1 speakers as i have never used them in a hall, they are just my desk speakers, maybe someone with experience can share some thoughts.
Also see if this link helps: How to Place Your Speakers to Maximize Your Home Theater Experience

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
well, for me the usual is 6-8ft from center speaker, so rear speakers are just slightly behind me, that gives me a good experience. I can't say about placement of 2.1 speakers as i have never used them in a hall, they are just my desk speakers, maybe someone with experience can share some thoughts.
Also see if this link helps: How to Place Your Speakers to Maximize Your Home Theater Experience
Thanks man very informative. Try for a demo and buy z623. If it's not loud enough I will buy two of them and split the source.

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
Thanks man very informative. Try for a demo and buy z623. If it's not loud enough I will buy two of them and split the source.

Haha, i don't think you'd need 2 of them, my neighbors already complains about z506, you'd find them loud enough. :D

Top Bottom