i want a software

Status
Not open for further replies.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
please help!!!
i want a software which can copy all the text in the window located to it after an particular interval allocated by the user...

i mean it shud copy the text in window allocated to it after every 10 or 15 mins .... can any one help me?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Copy text? That's not possible unless your select it. However you can take snapshot at specified time. There are many free screen grabbers available on net. Just google.

OP
N

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Copy text? That's not possible unless your select it. However you can take snapshot at specified time. There are many free screen grabbers available on net. Just google.

ya i meaned auto selected and auto copied..

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I have a software which can record your action of copying text and do it n no.of times. You can specify it to either repeat it number of times and you can set its speed also...and since you want to repeat every 10 minutes so set its speed with interval 600 seconds.

And it will save text in same filename which you recorded in your action.
You can even save your action and repeat this even after few days.

Here is the link of that software: *rapidshare.com/files/16551209/WinMacro.rar

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Without even checking the software you said its pirated. Have you checked the software? Just because I gave the rapidshare link you said its pirated. How very convienient.

Well here is the original link of software: *www.geocities.com/win_macro/
Win Macro 1.21

OP
N

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
navjotjsingh said:
I have a software which can record your action of copying text and do it n no.of times. You can specify it to either repeat it number of times and you can set its speed also...and since you want to repeat every 10 minutes so set its speed with interval 600 seconds.

And it will save text in same filename which you recorded in your action.
You can even save your action and repeat this even after few days.

Here is the link of that software: *rapidshare.com/files/16551209/WinMacro.rar

thanks a lot mr navjot singh ........ u really solved my problem i m greatful to u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom