i wanna play...ahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakee

Journeyman
when i start Gta vice city i hear the music but no display..i see a dancing box showing sync out of range.My monitor is samsung syncmaster 753DFX.i am able to quit when i hit esc key

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Check the maximum resolution and frequency on the video port of your computer. It's perhaps because the game is trying to initialise at a resolution that is not supported by you graphics card. Lower the game resolution to play the game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hmmm....Try this out
Once you are into the Main Menu of the Game Go to Options>Display Setup>Screen Resolution and change the Resolution to say 800x600 and then Go back to the Main Menu and Start the Game.This Will possibly take care of the Error i guess :D

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@allwyn i think he said whenever he started VC.. which means it shld b b4 the main menu.. i suppose he needs to update his drivers.. or reinstall DX..

anubhav_har

In the zone
This is a problem with your graphics card or the ON Board graphics port. The refresh rate is going over the supported refresh rate. Change it to a nominal one and try playing it again and install dx9c with the latest drivers first

NikhilVerma

Padawan
rakee said:
when i start Gta vice city i hear the music but no display..i see a dancing box showing sync out of range.My monitor is samsung syncmaster 753DFX.i am able to quit when i hit esc key

I think that you have a nvidia card.. Please provide your PC configs.

BTw this might solve it...

Right click on desktop ---> Settings ---> [Your Card's name]

Now in performance and Quality settings windows click on Restore to reset your settings to default...

Because many old games can't accept the manual settings of AA and AF etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom