I tried everywhere....now please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHell

Broken In
I had submitted one question that in playing some movies, the dialogue and the picture don't move simultaneously.
(There is a small delay in which picture moves first and dialogues a little later).

As adviced by drgrudge, I posted this question on many torrent sites but their reply was ridiculous. They said that this happens if u have low processing speed. I am using PIV and having a processor speed of 1.7Ghz.

Nikhil Verma I tried it in virtual dub. It takes a lot of time and practically inconclusive.

Now plz advice is there any software or any other method that I can get both the movie dialogue and picture to move at a same time.

Hoping for a favourable reply!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I had submitted one question that in playing some movies, the dialogue and the picture don't move simultaneously.

playing from what?? Internet?? or CD/DVD or HDD?? which player u use??

& some time chip Piredet CD or DVD comes with thins kind a problem... this happens in my system also... even some Original CD has this problem... few days earyer i was watching SPEED hired from the local DVD library... the 2nd CD had this same problem...

Deep

Version 2.0
oh here is the simple solution...

go to display properties (right click on desktop and click properties)

and then select settings tag and then click on advanced button and then select monitor tab...

now under monitor settings option..select 60 Hertz from Screen Refresh Rate option...

and then open the media player you are using and play the movie (close it and open again if already open)

This is what I do to play movies on my p3 450 mhz machine ;)

Deep

expertno.1

Technomancer
hey what is the maximum refresh rate for a monitor ?

mine its only 85 hz max

btw.... @DEEP.....which browser do you use and what type of interenet connection you have ?

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
expertno.1 said:
hey what is the maximum refresh rate for a monitor ?

mine its only 85 hz max

@expert no1, it depends on monitor to monitor....for ex mine 19inch flat monitor works at 120Hz for 800X600

OP
S

SHell

Broken In
i have DVD rip of bn b on my hard disk.

(Picture pehle chalti hain aur rani mukherjee ke dialogue thodi der baad :wink: )

The players that I use for watching movies are VLC Media Player, Win DVD and Real Player.

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
The problem is due to bad encoding.
Some guys :evil: encode the movies with very less frame rate to compress the movie to about 100MB .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Deep have u noticed.... auther says that this happens on few movies only?

one question that in playing some movies, the dialogue and the picture don't move simultaneously.

so his other movies runs fine.... hmm... so??

Deep

Version 2.0
saurav_cheeta said:

one question that in playing some movies, the dialogue and the picture don't move simultaneously.

few movies..hmm it used to happen with all the movies to me and specially the ones which are in AC3 audio codec...i have no idea about connection or anything but i used to make my refresh rate to 60 hertz as workaround...

Deep

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Deep said:
saurav_cheeta said:

few movies..hmm it used to happen with all the movies to me and specially the ones which are in AC3 audio codec...i have no idea about connection or anything but i used to make my refresh rate to 60 hertz as workaround...

Deep
I guess 60Hz means more flickering and

the more the refresh rate, the less the flickering.

This is what i have been taught.

Deep

Version 2.0
hmm..

The refresh rate (or "vertical refresh rate", "vertical scan rate") is the maximum number of frames that can be displayed on a monitor in a second, expressed in Hertz.

so it means if it is 75hertz then it will scan screen for 75 times and if it is 60 then 60 times....

check more info here: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refresh_rate

Deep

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Deep said:
hmm..

The refresh rate (or "vertical refresh rate", "vertical scan rate") is the maximum number of frames that can be displayed on a monitor in a second, expressed in Hertz.

so it means if it is 75hertz then it will scan screen for 75 times and if it is 60 then 60 times....

check more info here: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refresh_rate

Deep
Bumm..

So Which is better ? 75 frames per second or 60 frames per second

Deep

Version 2.0
obviiosuly more is better but since the movies are not wokring properly in 75 or higher so he can try to play the same in 60 and see what happens...

Deep

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Deep said:
obviiosuly more is better but since the movies are not wokring properly in 75 or higher so he can try to play the same in 60 and see what happens...

Deep
That doesn't seem to be the answer as the problem is lag between Video and sound.If he sets less refresh rate it may lag more or no effect.

@ shell get the film from another source i.e. redownload it from another source.Same happened to me with Julie CAM

manavmohanty

Broken In
Video and audio not at same time

if its happening with every vcd or video then u must change the frequesby of the monitor. else in other good cds, if there is no problem then some cds hat you use are not eccoded properly(i.e. pirated)

Deep

Version 2.0
Mahesh Babu said:
Deep said:

Deep
That doesn't seem to be the answer as the problem is lag between Video and sound.If he sets less refresh rate it may lag more or no effect.

@ shell get the film from another source i.e. redownload it from another source.Same happened to me with Julie CAM

do you want me to explain basic stuff?

Faster the refresh rate it takes more resources because it has to scan the screen many times..

slower the refresh rate, it will refresh the screen less times and use less resources..

so it is possible that his machine is PIV but RAM is less or something and that is why he is facing such kind of problem..

I think its better if he tries it out first..

Deep

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Deep said:
do you want me to explain basic stuff?

Faster the refresh rate it takes more resources because it has to scan the screen many times..

slower the refresh rate, it will refresh the screen less times and use less resources..

so it is possible that his machine is PIV but RAM is less or something and that is why he is facing such kind of problem..

I think its better if he tries it out first..

Deep
But it seems like that guy is not trying what u said

OP
S

SHell

Broken In
I play videos in Windows XP and have 128MB of RAM.
I think this RAM is sufficient to play movies.

Deep, I tried ur method of lowering the Refresh Rate of Monitor
but the problem didn't solve.

Plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom