I NEED AOE 2 BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav Talwar

Broken In
PEOPLE,I HAVE A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SLOW(EVEN SLOWER) NET CONNECTION.I WANT TO DOWNLOAD AGE OF EMPIRES 2 TRIAL VERSION,FROM THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE,BUT I CANNOT.SO PALEEESE,IF you HAS A LITTLE TIME(and a decent net connection),TYPE THIS IN YOUR BROWSER'S ADDRESS BAR: www.microsoft.com AND FIND GAMES IN THE DOWNLOAD CENTRE.DOWNLOAD IT AND SEND IT AS AN ATTACHMENT TO raghavtalwar@rediffmail.com

IN THIS WAY,I'LL BE ABLE TO ACSESS IT FROM MY FRIEND'S COMPUTER,PUT IT IN MY PEN DRIVE AND INSTALL IT ON MY PC

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The Age of Empires 2 trial is 47MB. Assuming someone with a great connection manages to upload it and somehow send it to your email account, you STILL have to download 47MB over your email account, which would take you MORE time than if you use a download manager and download the file directly. The only way out is if you can find someone with the demo of the game on CD.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
enoonmai said:
The Age of Empires 2 trial is 47MB. Assuming someone with a great connection manages to upload it and somehow send it to your email account, you STILL have to download 47MB over your email account, which would take you MORE time than if you use a download manager and download the file directly. The only way out is if you can find someone with the demo of the game on CD.

Hehe!!! ROFL :lol:

Come on.. @Raghav..

What happened to that "Kidney" in yr head?? :lol:

You will still have to download 47 MB as @Enoomai told..

Time to grow up I tink :wink:

Just Joking.. No harm meant :wink:

BTW look for it in some old mag of Chip(when Jasubhai was publishing it..) Coz I dont remember which edition...

Cheers!!!

] K8)8)L [

Dipen01

Youngling
hey guys..

i heard somewhere.. that microsoft is making AOE II free...do any of ya guys have any idea.. or this is just a rumour..
if they have already done..can anybody pls provide the link for it download...
anyways.. bye.

Cheers..
Dipen

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Microsoft is not making ANYTHING free. Rest assured, whatever you heard was us talking about it and wishing something like that would happen, its called 'wishful thinking' , nothing more.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
enoonmai said:
Microsoft is not making ANYTHING free. Rest assured, whatever you heard was us talking about it and wishing something like that would happen, its called 'wishful thinking' , nothing more.

correct.. 100%correct they cant even give a small workgroup like win3.1 free still..

harshagarwal

Journeyman
i know its i think oct 2000 cd of chip that contains the AOE demo setup.
just try to search the cd in a decent public library near you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom