I need a lot of HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhirkumar001

Right off the assembly line
hi. i have P IV 2.4 GHz on Intel 845 GERG2 Mobo with GeForce MX440 and 778 MB RAM.running win xp pro with sp2 and all updates. I have a samsung 17 inch CRT-but its giving me only a 15.7 inch max. visible display at all refresh rates and resolutions. I have the latest nvidia and monitor drivers and also restored BIOS on the Mobo. Nothng is working.
when i brought this monitor(samsung (753s) 2 yrs. back it gave me a full screen display-across the whole width of the monitor. that is not the case now. The V size control is 100% and i still get two black stripes on either side. the H-size is working fine, in fact i get a full vertical display at 44% only. I believe the two controls are mixed up with some display software?.is my mobo conking off slowly or smthng could b wrong with my graphics card, although windows says everythng is working properly.
I installed a new 7200 RPM 80 GB hard disk in my system which had a 20 GB disk(5000 RPM). I wish to transfer all data including the windows folder to the new disk so that i can boot from the new disk and store all current programs and data on new disk onlywhich is faster. I have configured the new disk as master and the old one as slave :cry:

q3_abhi

Youngling
Have to tried to check the display without Graphics card????? Does it work fine without it???

Tried to connect the other monitor??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom