I NEED A GUD Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
AVG, Avast... look no furthur.. both free... AVG, Avast Free both have real-time protection.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Why do u need an Antivirus anyway. Just use some common sence, don't install crap-ware & look before u click on anything. Combine that with a good anti-spyware software which is free, & u r set to go

Gaurav

In the zone
i used AVG earlier, but now i am using AOL Active Virus Shield (absolutely freeware) it uses the kaspersky's virus database (the best antivirus today) and also has antispyware protection in it, which AVG and Avast does'nt have., have a look at it's homepage *www.activevirusshield.com/ you wont be dissatisfied with it. :)

saikibryan

Journeyman
c i think if ya r a newbee den kaspersky lab products is bit complicated for ya, otherwise kaspersky is da best...virus def updates per hour...etc, if ya want jus peace of mind for havin an AV den go for AVG or avast...dey r low on resources n dey r worthless

go for Kaspersky internet security suite...paid
or go for NOD32 only for antivirus...paid
for spyware go for spybot search and destroy...free
for firewall go for za personal...free

shaunak

Tux Fan
Avast is the best free solution.
its:
> light fast etc
> compatible with vista. [its listed on MS's antivirus patners site.]

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Indyan said:
No response from the op. People should check their own topic atleast.

Wat is OP??

Nd wat is PS, which is written after the message??

Last edited:

kishan

Right off the assembly line
Manshahia said:
Nd wat is PS, which is written after the message??

Post Script
It's used when u forgot to say something in a message and so have to include it at the end.
I think it was used in the days of the typewriter, when we could'nt edit the letter once it was typed... so PS was the way to include something u forgot to write in the letter.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
My Kaspersky AV has expired. Will i hav to purchase it again or there is some other way?? My brother bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom