I made accidental clicks on my ads, i reported, google treated me well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Well, this is not just my experience, but from this new adsense users may come to know about "what to after accidental clicks"!

Yesterday, I made 2 - 3 accidental clicks due to some error in Opera 9.50 beta. (Links will be assigned to different elements.. a major bug :rolleyes:). It took quite a long time to load, so i click 2 - 3 times. Then I was shocked to see a different sites opening, then i suddenly came back and saw the relavent ad. I didn't panic.

I just headed over to adsense forum and then posted about what happened (thread) and someone suggested me to mail to adsense support, then I did. I got a reply in 10 minutes stating me to use Help Center.

It also said me to reply to that mail, if u wont get any quick response. I didnt get any good response there.. so then just saw the thread once again in adsense forum, then I got a new suggestion from a member called "Janet Maria ". he said me to "There is a accidental click report form available at
www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py . Try using that.". Then I did that, and it was very easy to fillout.

Then after 30 - 45 Minutes, I got another mail stating:

Thanks for letting us know about the clicks on your ads. We appreciate your honesty and your efforts to keep your account in good standing. Although publishers are not permitted to click on their own ads for any reason, we do understand that accidental clicks may occur, so we don't require that you contact us every time you click on your ads.

I was quite relaxed after seeing how google is kindful for such issues.

Then, again in adsense forum, I got a reply from another google guy "AdSensePro Stephanie" stating:

Thanks for your honesty -- we realize that accidental clicks can
happen, and since we monitor account activity we don't require
publishers to report them to us each time. I'd recommend reading this
past blog post for additional clarification:

*adsense.blogspot.com/2007/05/accidents-happen.html

An Eye-Opener :)

blackpearl

The Devil
That was an automated reply they send to every one who reports invalid clicks. :)) A real human will probably read your report in about a weeks time.

Aspire

Padawan
Well, this is not just my experience, but from this new adsense users may come to know about "what to after accidental clicks"!

Yesterday, I made 2 - 3 accidental clicks due to some error in Opera 9.50 beta. (Links will be assigned to different elements.. a major bug :rolleyes:). It took quite a long time to load, so i click 2 - 3 times. Then I was shocked to see a different sites opening, then i suddenly came back and saw the relavent ad. I didn't panic.

I just headed over to adsense forum and then posted about what happened (thread) and someone suggested me to mail to adsense support, then I did. I got a reply in 10 minutes stating me to use Help Center.

It also said me to reply to that mail, if u wont get any quick response. I didnt get any good response there.. so then just saw the thread once again in adsense forum, then I got a new suggestion from a member called "Janet Maria ". he said me to "There is a accidental click report form available at
www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py . Try using that.". Then I did that, and it was very easy to fillout.

Then after 30 - 45 Minutes, I got another mail stating:

I was quite relaxed after seeing how google is kindful for such issues.

Then, again in adsense forum, I got a reply from another google guy "AdSensePro Stephanie" stating:

An Eye-Opener :)

Google Rocks !!

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Aspirin ur a frickin noob. Do us a favour and shoot urself in the head (since u've been pawning noobs since '93) we dont want to break the record, do we?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Giga the guys you are reffering to "Janet Maria" & "AdSensePro Stephanie" are the names of women :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom