I hav won a UK Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
I hav received this email yesterday sayin i hav won the UK lottery.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
TICKET No: 56475600545188
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369

Dear : Winner,

Winning Claims , Claims Processed On Behalf Of WINNER

Congratulations on emerging as one our weekly award winners! UK NATIONAL LOTTERY offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and claim your funds which amounts to £1,000,000.00 (One million great british pounds sterling). This sum is gathered from our Sponsors consisting of over 100,000 websites and association.

To get your funds transfered to you, we have processed your claims and the winning amount has been transfered to our payment bank for immdeiate transfer to your account. Your funds have been adequately insured by an Insurance Firm here in the UK. With the context of this insurance, your funds are RESTRICTED from been tampered with by any other person till they are remitted to you.

What this simply means is, if by chance the transfer of the said FUNDS require charges, you are to source for and settle these charges yourself WITHOUT requesting such amount to be deducted from your funds here with us as, they have been adequately insured with the very best Insurance Policy around.

Please, contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your funds to you. To contact them, please make use of the following contact details:

Contact Person: Chief Accountant / Account Director.
Rabo Bank International Transfer Manager
Name: Mr. Robert Lucas
Email: mail@rabobankonline-transferdepartment.cbank.co.uk
Tel: +447045707809

Along with this, you are requested to fill the form below with a little information and forward to the bank for immediate funds transfer:

Your Name:--------------------------
Amount Won:---------------------
Address:---------------------------------
Your Phone Number:----------------------------
Name of Lottery Agent:---------------------------------
Email address of Lottery Agent:----------------------
Lottery Agent Phone number:--------------------------

Once you complete the above information, kindly forward to the Bank for the processing of your winning amount.

Thank You and once again, Congratulations!

Warm Regards,
Dein Paddock.

around some 6 to 7 months back i had received another email from Australian lottery office sayin i hav won 2 crore rupees....

and both had asked to provide my bank a/c info to them for transfer of funds.

i'm sure all this people are sendin fraud emails... but wat i wanna ask is how do they get my email id... i usually never provide or subscribe for any thing on net.

Last edited:

lalam

In the zone
He he so you won! Congrats and give them all those details and mail it to them and then let us know....You'll be up for a round of applause.....Are you that dumb!

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
lalam said:
He he so you won! Congrats and give them all those details and mail it to them and then let us know....You'll be up for a round of applause.....Are you that dumb!

did u read the complete page :D:D(i know u didnt)... especially at the bottom wat i hav written...

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I get such scam mails everyday in my inbox.
but sometimes i like replying to them just for fun. u know i once replied to one fraudster which he was claiming to be a businessman from malasia. i asked for his photo nd he sent it. I could clearly see that was a Photoshopped pic.

..i say sometimes u can enjoy replying to them and getting their own details which is ofcourse fake.

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
vish786 said:
I hav received this email yesterday sayin i hav won the UK lottery.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
TICKET No: 56475600545188
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369

Youa could have Submitted an Online forum in any Company, Such as RECIEVING FREE CATALOGS, etc; but they SELL your email to ADVERTISEMENT company, And the ADVERTISEMENT company further Sells it to Spammers.
I had also recieved about 600 emails!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
one question ?? what wrong could happen if u provide ur bank details ?? i mean not ur Internet banking password or login id, but account number, bank name, BIC / Swift Code, Nation Bank code these wont do any harm, will they ?? they are in anyway Public, :p

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
they can hack into ur bank a/c... this is possible and many people hav lost their money... especially europeans r the highest victims ;)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
they can get ur ID even from digit forum........
so better ignore such e-mails.I am getting junk of spams every day.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
vish786 said:
they can hack into ur bank a/c... this is possible and many people hav lost their money... especially europeans r the highest victims ;)

No they cant...

with these bellow inofrmation it is not possible to do any harm,

Code:
Account holder name
account number
bank name
BIC / Swift Code
Nation Bank code

but again, if a person can get ur money with these bellow information, then he/she cant get without these too,

These informations are public in any way... there is no point of hidding these ???

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
24online said:
if u didn`t give ur email id, someone else gave as a freind`s id.....:))

Not neccessary,

some robots collects email id if you have place on your site or signature or while posting/aplying resume etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom