i graphics media accelerator 900

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
Can anyone fill me up with details of the onboard i gma 900 graphics that comes with 915G chipset ? Heard it has tile based architecture ? explain waht it is ??

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING !!
NO ANSWERS YET ??? DUDES THIS IS A TECHNICAL Q and I EXPECTED ALL OF U TO GIVE ME MORE THAN A PAGE FULL OF INFO ???????????????
COmmon give something all that u know that u could explain to me about i gma 900 and why pixel shader 2 is not present . By the way is it present in 845 GV ?? or other onboards ??

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
sagargv said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING !!
NO ANSWERS YET ??? DUDES THIS IS A TECHNICAL Q and I EXPECTED ALL OF U TO GIVE ME MORE THAN A PAGE FULL OF INFO ???????????????
COmmon give something all that u know that u could explain to me about i gma 900 and why pixel shader 2 is not present . By the way is it present in 845 GV ?? or other onboards ??

why dont u just google it once???? nd yes be moderate man...u r asking for help here...so b nice in future :?

C

cybermanas

Are you teasing the members or really asking for the answers?
Ask questions politely Then you may get a answer.

theraven

Technomancer
this is ur first warning ... be nice when u ask for help
u bumped the topic in 18 minutes
wait atleast 24 hours before bumping ur topic

any more shenanigans ull have a nice new warning tag
u wanna know abt the onboard intel GMA 900 ?
goto google.com and search for it
FYI intel gma 900 exists only on the 915 series of mobos .. it wasnt there on 845

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
OK OK I'm Sorry . I'll try with google .Thanks for the suggestions. I'l be more polite , alright Take it easy . From next time corrections will be made .
I'll try google and the other website . and How is it that most people recommend google than yahoo ? Just for curiosity's sake ?

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
Yo guys !!
1.How can asrock offer pixel shader 2 for i gma 900 ?? ( some other mobo )
2.How come the max sharing in my system is only 128 mb though i have 1024mb ram ?? according to mobo manual i'm suppose to get 224 mb?
3.Whenever i check graphics memory usage while running a game it shows only 23mb ( intel graphics propreties information ) ? does this mean the game uses only 23 mb ?? Then why do they ask for 64mb graphics card ??
4.Is there any way i can get pixel shader 2 for my graphics ??
5.Also why does NFS UG 2 slow down when i turn all settings to high ? though i have the required config ?? I'm not saying i'm getting jerks ( in the sense low fps and stammary) but still i slows down quite a lot ? why?
What should i do ?

Please find time to reply.

With regards,
Sagar

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
Please tell me the details and answers as early as possible.
If u cannot find time atleasst tell me where to go ??
Pardon me for my previous comments . :D

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
Also can u point out the diff b/w i900 and i950.
What are the advantages and disads ??
Is it available in google . i better check . Any way if time permits explain

C

cybermanas

OOPS!!!!!!!!
Is all this one question or you don't know about edit button.
Or maybe you are increasing the no. of posts.

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
alright alright . I'll use the edit button. i just hadnt noticed and i'm +vely NOT trying to increase posts.
I want info not recognition.
Now may we plz get back to the subject ??
Thanks.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom