I.E. HOME PAGE CHANGE TO SERCHCENTRAL AUTOMATICALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikudik

Journeyman
HI,
I AM USING WINXP BASICALLY I HAVE SET MY HOME PAGE TO REDIFF.COM BUT FROM LAST FEW DAYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG MY HOME PAGE WHICH I HAVE SET TO REDIFF.COM CHANGES AUTOMATICALLY TO SEARCHCENTRAL . I TRY TO CHANGE THE SAME BUT SAME HOME PAGE CHANGES WHAT TO TO DO

PL. HELP

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well it seems like a spyware has run into ur pc and changed ur defualt internet page settings just try to uninstall the program from add remove serivce and then install a good sptware removal software such as Adaware 6.0 and try removing all the registry entries and change ur internet page settings to default. this should do the trick.

deepakg

Journeyman
This is called as Browser Hijacking..

Use SpywareGuard..
Browser Hijacking Protection - stop browser hijacking activity in real-time.
And change your homepage back to your favorite site..
*www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html

deepakg

Journeyman
This is called as Browser Hijacking..

Use SpywareGuard..
Browser Hijacking Protection - stop browser hijacking activity in real-time.
And change your homepage back to your favorite site..
*www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html

S

spykids_666

Try this out

run norton antivirus.
and perform the full system scan. the norton will find the infected file but will be unable to delete the file.
just delete it your self.
and WOILA the spyware is gone

aadipa

Padawan
in Norton Antivirus, only NAV 2004 can detect spywares, earlier versions don't have this option

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
im telling you the easiest solution ....

get this file .. ive posted it somewhere else on this forum also

h**p://www.winxptutor.com/download/ToolbarCop.zip

sohummisra

Broken In
I love spyware....just kidding. get ad-aware if you're bored (lavasoftusa.com) and then run a full-scan which will take a loooooong time. they have some 'live' program too that detects spyware as soon as it is installed. it hink it also doubles as a firewall because it will keep saying : so and so is trying to access the internet, allow or deny. oh yeah its called adwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom