I Can't Upload Avatar? What ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Whenever i try to upload avatar it says invalid file and the image that i use for avatar is jpeg,80X60pixels and has 2.3KB size.I have deleted my old batista avatar.I think this is a forum problem,i have given you some screenshot,do guys also facing this strange problem ?

*img373.imageshack.us/img373/3483/abcle3.th.jpg

*img453.imageshack.us/img453/5055/abc2gp4.th.jpg

nithinks

True Techie
ya.. me also had the same prob but if u know photoshop very well it will not be a big problem to you
-design a new avtar of 80X60
-you can drag-drop downloaded avatars in photoshop too..
-go to file--> save as JPG ,when it asks for the quality of the image,
give minimum.. so that filesize doesnt exceed 2.3kb thats all
*and ha its not the problem of the forum..

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Same with me...Trying it since 1 week and almost tried it 10-12 times but i thought it was due to some resolution or may be some image format problem..I think the admins/mods would have blckd this for some reason or some problem out there with the forum

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
I tried to lower the quality and decreased it's size but still it says invalid file.This is a forum problem.

nithinks

True Techie
what u guys are talking ? i dont think its problem of the forum..
i dont have any probs regarding this.. just try the method told by me.. it will work just fine!

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
nithinks said:
what u guys are talking ? i dont think its problem of the forum..
i dont have any probs regarding this.. just try the method told by me.. it will work just fine!

It doesnot work.

nithinks

True Techie
hey.. you do one thing.. mail me your avatar..(downloaded or something like that) and i will edit that and i will give you back.. is it ok?

Last edited:

nithinks

True Techie
im very sorry dude i tried so much.. but it cant be
and
i deleted my posts .. coz i dont want to increase my post count like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom