I can't remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Yeah..honestly I cant even remember small things that happened in past(just few hrs ago).
Yesterday I have given my bike to cousin yet after few hours I asked mom for its keys! ;-)
Sometimes i am just confused what has been told to me though these doesn't not happen every now and then.
I was told this happens due to insufficient sleep or sleeping in wrong time.
Is this true?
Please suggest me some articles on how to cope with this problem.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ lolz... good suggestion, iMav. drink lots and you'll forget everything. you'll forget that you keep forgetting!! :D :D :D hehe...

thats true, experienced it many times. best remedy is to get sufficient sleep.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ lolz... good suggestion,

really.... its a truth.. u are Abdend minded because u are so much concentrated no some thing else... its shows how Devoted you are for that "some thing".... now only thing we can hope is that "Some thing" some thing good :lol:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@cheeta: ur rite, happens wen u hav something else goin on in ur mind ... and a lot of times its got to do with u_know_who :)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
albert einstein once forgot the way home. Happens with geniuses. I forget a lot too. I once forgot how to spell my name. Seriously :)

Basically you are taking things casually. Try to think of consequences before doing anything. Like when you give a key, just process as to when he will return the key, whether he drives safely and so on. That will imprint the event in your mind and make you less likely to forget. The main reason is usually that you just let things go with the flow and your mind thinks it is not important and forgets it. Happens to everybody.

And again, don't worry. Just have fun.

din

Tribal Boy
Basically nothing to worry much, but do these

1. Sleep well, yes the duration and time matters.

2. Do not depend on mobile / computer etc too much for remembering things. Like try to recall your friends phone numbers from your memory, try to reall friends email addresses not from pc address book but from your memory. Like that

3. Do not go for multi tasking much
Its fun, but do not try to do a lot of things at one. Like watching TV and studying and meatime giving key to your cousin ! Do one thing at a time. Theres enough time in life, so no need to finish everything at once.

4. While you do not have other works, just list the tasks for the day in your mind. Like go to meet some_one_who_u_know (that u will not forget lol), or buy things, meeting friends etc etc.

5. Do not rush on anything, everything can wait. While you rush, theres a great chance you will forget something.

Well thats all I think, thing is I can't remember what I was planning to write :D (just kidding)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
this happens, 1 sec ago i placed something and i forget where i kept it it happens when u r concentrating on something it happens because the brain focuses on the thing ur concentrating on and does not accept stuff other than that. happens with everyone

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
happens to mee to many times....

Previously in studies...ONCE THROUGH BOOK READING was enough....but as time passed it became difficult..( can be due to increase studies load)....but now too soemtiems i forget what i read few hrs ago.....but when question pops up in exams, answers comes as FLASHBACK.....but not always....

I also need help :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
ilugd said:
Try to think of consequences before doing anything.

true
even i sometime go cuckoo.
Sleep for atleast 4 hrs(6hrs would be better) and make a routine, if u break the routine chances are that u may end up absentminded cuz of heaped up work.

And lastly take some supplement (Revital or something that suits u to remain charged).Do a lil bit exercise in morning(aim for 6 pack) and yeah Yoga will definitely help.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
^^lol.... but one thing, exercises or a jog in the morning, does help a lot....
it may not directly help you in this problem, but it certainly pulls off that "absent mindedness" from you..:cool:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
well i also sleep for 5 hrs
and i don't remember what happened in a day
is it really necessary to remember everything ??
i rem only imp stuff in a day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom