I am Totally Confused can anyone Help me to Slove the Prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanti4u4

Right off the assembly line
Iam a broadband user of one of the local ISP in my home town. it was unlimited there is no Up/Down load Limitations. They Hire Airtel OFC on 2MB capacity line. At present there 70 connetions in the town, he had to share all the line to all 70 members.

Now the problem is that earlier the downloading speed is rocking, i got almost 30 to 40 kpbs speed.but now it come to almost 9 to 10 sometimes even worsen. By the time iam typing this topic the downloading speed is 1.5kbps. can anyone feel it as bradband og 512kbps line.

when iam trying to dnwload something it start with speed of almost 40+kbps, within seconds pass on it gradually comes 8 or 9 kbps speed.

please can any one help what could be the reason.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
either ur Service provider has implimented any bandwidth control to make sure that every user get same & limited bandwidth....

like This

or many user downloading at the same time making the connection very busy... therefor bandwidth decrease....

& the last case cab b... ur service provider has downgreaded his account from 2MBPS to any lesser speed...

now u have talk to the service provider, asking him what is the real time downloading spedd u should eye for....

rajas700

Youngling
There are some server's in which they set a bandwidth say 8k or 10 k.so in these case u may get such a problem.orelse if more people crowad one a particular server mean also result in such a problem.some time ur ISP may set u a bandwidth.These were the reason's.

mediator

Technomancer
HEY look, if u r sharing the 512Kbps line with some one then u may get download speed of 9 KBps or even worse!
But if u r the one who pays for that 512 Kbps line alone, then its only u who will get a download speed of 64 KBps ( notice the capital B). There may be some fluctuation and u may get the download speed 1% less depending on the browser u use!

But if u get a download speed less than say 60 KBPS consistently, then u have ur consumer rights and u can case on ur ISP and demand some apology or money back!

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
if u pay for 512 and u dont get 40-50 kbps of download then u got every right to sue ur isps a$$...if the conn provided by him is 2mb and shared thn more the users less the speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom