hw much does it cost for an optical mouse?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishaan

Padawan
on ebay,

microsoft ranges from 1000 to 2000 dependin on various types

and logitech - 500 - 1000

approx

Biplav

In the zone
well i wud suggest if u r going to buy one go for i-ball.
not just that it looks gud its also got gud feel and overall good performance.
an i ball mouse starts frm around 1000 here.

u can get optical mouse frm companies like intex and frontech and techcom etc at Rs 750 onwards but i wud suggest u not to.

try and stick to logitech and microsoft and i ball

rachitar

Journeyman
Microsoft is Rs930
I would really recommend Microsoft,its the most lightweight mouse i have ever used and believe me i have used mouse's of many different companies

KoRn

In the zone
hey i wanna buy an optical mouse which has 4 buttons ie left click,right click,go back and go forward.i have a normal(ball)mouse rite now with 4 buttons its gud but heavy dats why i wanna buy a new one from logitech or microsot cuz i ball isnt available here.please give me the model no and price specifically my bdget is around 900/-.if u have a site(INDIAN)with prices please do tell me.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Whats going on in here :| Someone is quoting prices of corded while others are quoting the prices of cordless optical mouse. Read the first post carefully.

Corded Optical mouse from Logitect/Microsoft cost around 350/400rs resp. Logitech ones which are available for 350 are PS/2 ones. Microsoft ones come with a USB port.

Cordless optical mouse from Logitech cost 1k atleast. Stick with Microsoft/ Logitech when it comes to mouse. They have 3 yrs warranty. Go for the other options only when price is an issue.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
completely agree with sourabh go for either logitech or microsoft.intex,iball etc etc is all CR*P dun eva think of buyin those brand untill unless price is the issue.

goobimama

 Macboy
Try the apple Mighty Mouse and feel the difference. You don't have to think while clicking. There is just one button but it is pressure sensitive as left click and right click. There is also the wonderful scroll ball. Horizontal doesn't work in windows but what the hell. The pressure sensitive sides take you "back". These can be programmed on the mac, but even in windows it is a very nice experience...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Aniruddh said:
iball is all CR*P dun eva think of buyin those brand untill unless price is the issue.

Dood I also had the same opinion and I dunno y but I bought the iBall Black Cat mouse and believe me I did all I could do to break it or conk it off so that I will get a shiny new MS Basic Optical Mouse but damn the idiot mouse doesnt give up. And that's y I am still having it and the MS mouse is on the hold. Btw MS basic Optical mouse is 5oo odd bux only and its a good one to start with so I wud recommend it.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Dunno abt Pune, but prices of basic optical mouse from logitech/MS in Lamington Road are 350/400 resp. for quite a while.

Personally I prefer logitech to MS mice :)

KoRn

In the zone
so do i go for mcirosoft optical cordless(price????)
or logitech optical cordless(price)?????
please give me choices from these companies

Sourabh

Laptoping
chwamiki said:
so do i go for mcirosoft optical cordless(price????)
or logitech optical cordless(price)?????
please give me choices from these companies

So you want everything spoon-fed, eh? Read the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom