Hutch loosing the race to Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Don't you think that Hutch has stopped providing new services to its customers. Airtel has launched many a new services like Airtel messenger, SMS 2.0 for sending text messages in colored fonts, visual radio,customer care through SMS etc. while Hutch is nowhere in the race. Ask hutch customer care about any of these services and they would be having no idea. Its network coverage was never better than Airtel and now its lacking new features as well

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yes i do. Earlier....i used to pay Rs6 a week for 2000 SMS (including National) and used to get Missed call alert free. Now 1000SMS and no National SMS and Missed call alerts is Rs 10 per week i guess.

rajas700

Youngling
Lol...Hutch is taken over by world's NO 1 mobile gaint Vadofone.Soon they will implement better than that off airtel...dont worry..

OP
T

ThinkFree

Technomancer
rajas700 said:
Lol...Hutch is taken over by world's NO 1 mobile gaint Vadofone.Soon they will implement better than that off airtel...dont worry..

Talk of present. Vodafone would improve Hutch but Other companies won't be sitting idle either.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ ya.... And some small operators are spreading in new circles. Aircel, Idea, Smart, Spice....... they are now entering into arena, so its not so easy :)

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
digitized said:
I am a Hutch customer for the last 2 years on postpaid and I have no complaints.

aha. Come to my workplace. Only Hutch does not have network. (bangalore). I was postpaid customer for 3 years and had to move to Airtel.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
rajas700 said:

Vodafone isn't the No. 1 :shock: Cingular n T-Mobile are way ahead .....even Rogers Wireless Beats Vodafone !

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I recently switched to Airtel & am happy with my decision.:)
Hutch network is not up to mark in mumbai.There was very much call muting all over.:mad:

OP
T

ThinkFree

Technomancer
digitized said:
I am a Hutch customer for the last 2 years on postpaid and I have no complaints.

Not talking about network but introduction of new features. Call quality on Hutch is not too bad but for some time , I haven't heard of any new service from them

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
Hutch services have been on a decline in the recent past...all f der schemes hav changd and customer service is smthng wher dey r lacking behind.. Eventually dey'll end up loosing a big part f der customer base...m sure abt dis..
Most f my frnds hav switchd to airtel nw.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
yeah hutch is not giving btter services or freebies... i gues they r waitin fr vodafone to come n give away thingamajigs to lure customers.

Also most operators r givin away a new connction with 300 free mins n 1500 free sms + 3months free validity + 25rs. talktime fr just 60 bucks, n then they advertise their increasing customer base!!! too bad...

c the international scene- Fido in Canada gives unltd calling on weekends - tht includes ISD Calls... wonder if they hav the guts to come to India :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom