Hutch GPRS Plans Info Rqd

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemanthjava

Right off the assembly line
I am in search of a good unlimited gprs/edge plan which offers good speed for ONLY Mobile Phone surfing and downloading.

I have a Nokia E65i . I need to use the Mobile for Surfing and Email download etc. I want to know if there is any unlimited GPRS Plan either from Hutch/Airtel.

I am having an Hutch Connection, so preferably looking for Hutch.

i can spend upto 450 every month for a unlimited plan.

And which plan is the best for my budget. edge support is very much preferred.

I dont want to be using the Mobile as a Modem to my Computer. JUST FOR Mobile Browsing and Pop Email Downloads

I live in Bangalore, Karnataka

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I use Hutch too, and AFAIK I can safely say there is no such thing here. Have you tried asking Customer Care?! Don't know about Airtel.

hahahari

In the zone
I am in search of a good unlimited gprs/edge plan which offers good speed for ONLY Mobile Phone surfing and downloading.

I have a Nokia E65i . I need to use the Mobile for Surfing and Email download etc. I want to know if there is any unlimited GPRS Plan either from Hutch/Airtel.

I am having an Hutch Connection, so preferably looking for Hutch.

i can spend upto 450 every month for a unlimited plan.

And which plan is the best for my budget. edge support is very much preferred.

I dont want to be using the Mobile as a Modem to my Computer. JUST FOR Mobile Browsing and Pop Email Downloads

I live in Bangalore, Karnataka

Get airtel sim and use teashark browser. U can use internet for free.

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
I have not used gprs till date but plan to use it from next month onwards (after I get my K810i).

So, i don't know much.
But,
I found out the rates of gprs in Reliance.
It's pretty cheap.
They offer a Rs. 303 card for 2 months validity and unlimited surfing in this period. I am not sure about the downloading charges though.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
No plan for unlimited use is there on Vodafone. Airtel offers it but rates vary from region to region.
Iatb.gourav ,though Reliance offers very cheap plans but there service is unsatisfactory

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
I use Airtel GPRS, Mobile Office pack, costs 450/month, unlimited surfing downloding, can even connect to PC, speed wise it sucks, hardly get 2KB/s.

Pathik

Google Bot
The best thing out there is Airtel Mobile Office. .Rs15/day. If you want it cheaper go for Airtel NOP rs2/day or BPL WAP rs49/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom