Hurray.. I got tickets for the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Surprise from my brother he got me two tickets from tomrrows India vs Auz match :D .. he tried for the 1000 bucks ticket but got only 200 bucks ticket... who cares I got the ticket :D ... me and my friend going ;) . Who else got the ticket? :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
congrats charan sir but I prefer the comfort of my couch to watch matches.I am too lazy for these exercises.
Hope to see you live on TV.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
congrats charan sir but I prefer the comfort of my couch to watch matches.I am too lazy for these exercises.
Hope to see you live on TV.

Pls dont call me sir :)

Next im as lazy as you are :p , so just for a change let me get off the couch and go see the match live :D ..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
200?? aah.. charan take a high power binoculars. you not gonna see anything otherwise... i'd been to india australia match in that stadium... same case.. cudn't get the right ticket... bought those... cudn't see properly.. got bored seeing the crowd and slept! :D (india was badly losing anyways so stadium was kinda calm...:D )

azzu

AJJU
u lucky iam jealous :D but i hav BUNKED my college to see the match in my big LG T.V
anIRudh bhai is correct get big binocolurs otherwise :(

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ok Guys .. Me logging off .. Got to go early go get proper parking :p .

PS : One more thing pls check this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69400 . only 2 hrs left for that software.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I am trying to get WANKHEDE tickets..lets see how it goes...mumbai matches tickets gets overly priced....everytime :x....
last tiem i went for IND-ENG test MATCH , indias second inngs...reached at 6.30 am to buy ticket....and was standing in 2-3 km long queue....such is craze....even after match started i couldnt get tickets.....
and suddenly saw my reporter friend..he had 3 tickets of PAVILION STAND :D....but by the time i got into stadium it was lunhc time.. :(...and after lunch time u all know what happened.... all wickets fell as pack of cards....:x

I was there...no one booed sachin that time..it was OHHH tht was written boed in papers....

But one thing is sure..a player who can feild with ful concentration in front of NORTH STAND can feild anywhere in world....most badnam stand....but its diff atmospeher altogether in pavilion and north stand.... in NORTH STAND u wil get MUMBAI masala.. ;)

BANGALORE MATCH ONLINE SELL

The several thousand tickets that were allocated for the web sale were grabbed in a record time of less then two (2) minutes! Never before has India seen such massive web transaction in such short time. The price of this overwhelming result has unfortunately been paid by those who logged-on a few seconds, minutes or hours too late; by then the event had already sold out!
SOURCE: *www.ticketpro.in/news.html

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
i hav heard that mumbai match can be cancelled as the pitch is damaged due to crowd this wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom