hp notebook 2117 tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

salils

Journeyman
no the webcam is inbuilt with this lappy of hp brand but today it is not being detected.........

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
=>Click Start, then right-click on My Computer, and then select Properties.

=>On the My Computer properties window, click on the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.

=>Click on the plus ( +) sign next to Imaging Devices and locate the webcam item in the device list.

=>If the webcam is not listed, do the following activities to install the driver using the webcam driver recovery.

=>Click Start, click All Programs, click PC Help & Tools, and then click HP Application Recovery.

=>Select Driver installation and click Next.

=>Select the HP Webcam 1000 driver from the list, and click Install.
If the webcam is listed under Imaging Devices but there is a red X on the icon, the webcam is disabled. See figure below.

Disabled Webcam Icon
*img154.imageshack.us/img154/869/c006784284kk.gif

=>To enable the webcam, right-click the HP WebCam 1000 icon and click Enable. The webcam icon should display on the Desktop.

More @ this HP webpage - HP Notebook PCs - Resolving Problems with the Built-in HP Webcam
Solve a problem - HP Pavilion dv2117tx Notebook PC
Useful HP stuffs - HP Notebook PCs - Checking Your Notebook PC Using the HP System Health Scan

OP
S

salils

Journeyman
thanx but there is no webcam in driver installation list..........

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did you check in the "Device Manager", whether the cam is listed.

the drivers are supposed to be there. Coz its factory Set stuffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom