hp deskjet 3740 problem.need your valuable suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys i have hp 3740 deskjet printer and it worked perfectly. but since one month i didnt used it and when i turned on the printer today it refused to print.i mean whenever i turn on the power button of the printer i could see the movement of the cartiges in to and fro motion and after some time the power automatically turns off that is the green light in the power button turns off.same thing happens when i press cntrl+p.(and the rough sound which used to get accompanied with the movement of the cartriges like the "krraaank - chwwww" also cant be heared).

i have tried almost everything given on the trouble shooting manual but nothing happened.
please help.

guys please give me some of your suggestions regarding this problem.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
First thing to do
===>First take off the Cartridges & clean them with a soft cotton cloth & put them back in.(read the printer manual to do it safely).

::: Did you get any Diagnostic software with the Printer?

Coz if you have, then you'll have the "HP Director", in it slecet the model (if u have 2 printer or fax..) then "settings ->Print Settings->Printer Toolbox.

In this Printer ToolBox, your HP Diagnostic Software can Re-Align the Cartrideges (if needed), Print TEST PAGES & also give an graphical estimate on the Cartridges "INK LEVEL"

go here . HP site ( your Printer model Troubleshoot page)
*h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/produc...n&dlc=en&submit.y=8&submit.x=11&lang=en&cc=in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom