Hows k790i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hey ppl i am sick of my dead slow nokia n70me and its earfones sucks to no end.I am no big fan of symbian os as i dont enjoy playing games on mobiles.I need fast,no nonsense music fone wih a gr8 camera better than k750i which i was addicted to some time back.My friend suggested this big bro of k750i-the K790i.Plz let me know its price in mumbai and is its sound quality better than k750i?It wont matter if its speakers are low as i want to listen myself not to entire class.Finally hows earfones of it?Does it have 3.5mm jack adapter?
Thanks,

Third Eye

gooby pls
Get K810 if you want excellent cam with decent sound quality or choose 5700(amazing sound) for almost everything,the latter one is the best deal.

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
k790 is awesome as reviewed by digit...
its got great music and great camera...go for it !!

if u want symbian then go for n73me its also got good cam and good music

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u cud try the new k810i i hear its awesome, thats what im gonna get cuz im against nokia, no offense to nokia loving people

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
entrana even i m against nokia i am no fan of nokia and symbian os.

i need edge mobile k790i has edge but no 3g n k810 has 3g but no edge.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys whats edge and 3g btw
you can always try nokia its not bad, i just i dont like em everyones a fanboy of something man

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
pathiks said:
k790i is a good fone...
But i feel n73 me is better overall..
i don't think n73me is a good option for him. the only thing that matters is the 3.2mp cam whereas the headset is same (correct me if i'm wrong) and he doesn't care about the newer symbian os.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i dont' think k800 is released in india. its k810i. but that doesn't come wid hpm70 headset. that'll be a separate purchase.

Pathik

Google Bot
dude how do u expect to get a k790i or a n73me in 12-13k???
btw if u prefer music more then u hav two options in 13k... 5700 and w580i...
and since u dont care about symbian w580i wd be right 4 u..
tho both of them have 2 mp cams..

Minimalistix

I'm back!
K810i has been priced higher than K790i. Since 3G has not yet taken off in India you better stick with K790i. It also looks much better in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom