How's it is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
all i can say is beware of such hosts , coz they close shop nytime . some reliable hosts r Godady , Site5 , n to some extent DreamHost .

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
all i can say is beware of such hosts , coz they close shop nytime . some reliable hosts r Godady , Site5 , n to some extent DreamHost .

I say stayaway from Godaddy, Site 5 and Dreamhost :D All of them Over Sell like hell.....i personally feel this next to fraud IMHO :(

As for Refund hosting, i am not sure how they are doing this but can be scam. Bottomline is : You get what you pay for. They are doing Business and profit is the motive, nobody is doing it for sewa after all they have Kids, Wifes, GF to look after too :D:D

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
I say stayaway from Godaddy, Site 5 and Dreamhost :D All of them Over Sell like hell.....i personally feel this next to fraud IMHO :(

As for Refund hosting, i am not sure how they are doing this but can be scam. Bottomline is : You get what you pay for. They are doing Business and profit is the motive, nobody is doing it for sewa after all they have Kids, Wifes, GF to look after too :D:D

well they DO oversell but most ppl don't use the oversold space . if u have a moderate site u can be rest assured that your site will be Perfectly Fine on their servers .

n also , these hosts might close your account if u use a lotta their resources but they'lll not shut down their business n go away , so u can be sure that if u exceed the limits your data will be safe n u can opt for a costlier plan .

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Yeah, firs of all why they have a name like refund hosting? Why do, they even let a condition happen where they have to refund?

Look mate, it is not just refunding. What concerns is reliability. If you have a project to present on your website to clients and the hosts messes up. You are no where then! The meager refund won't let the opportunity return!

So, choose after making good researches!

My quick research on this host after which I give it a big zero!
1. Name Registered on : 23-feb-2007
2. Uses bluehost (big over-sellers) meaning, they're probably their reseller.
3. They're having their contact hidden with whois protection. In this biz. they shouldn't do that.
4. It is your website and you are either doing a cheap and real bad promotion here or you've forgotten it's your website.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=473151&postcount=18
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=473151#post473151
mrinalbenjwal said:
try google adword its realy work i designe many sites
www.refundhosting.com
www.fayada.com

i use google adword then i realy get unbeliable traffic

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=473146&postcount=2
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=473146#post473146

mrinalbenjwal said:
i am find a good site u also check that

www.refundhosting.com

Good Luck!

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

I was wondering if this fayada.com. Is selling a copyrighted ebooks,Web Templates, Ebooks, Fonts, Clip Art has far i know if it was written by other people there premission must be taken. Has this people who is selling this goods are getting 10$ for every copy. Which is illegal.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
thunderbird.117 said:
I was wondering if this fayada.com. Is selling a copyrighted ebooks,Web Templates, Ebooks, Fonts, Clip Art has far i know if it was written by other people there premission must be taken. Has this people who is selling this goods are getting 10$ for every copy. Which is illegal.

Same thing sells on Ebay Interenational for 2.95$ and i bought it few months ago and it is useless :D

T

thunderbird.117

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Same thing sells on Ebay Interenational for 2.95$ and i bought it few months ago and it is useless :D

I saw those ebooks pic on the site. It looks like it given by those work at home scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom