How to use web templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
For that U must sud have basic knowledge of HTML.Open the index.html file....click on view-source-a notepad with source code will open.Just edit them.

For more simple U can use any website making tools,like dreamweaver.

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
ravi_9793 said:
For that U must sud have basic knowledge of HTML.Open the index.html file....click on view-source-a notepad with source code will open.Just edit them.

For more simple U can use any website making tools,like dreamweaver.
Well of course I know HTML, CGI, Java scripts, PHP and XML. I just wanted to know if using those templates will raise any copyright issues.

shashank4u

Youngling
Ya there is little possibility ..but
then there are thousands of templates out there..
edit them to yr heart's content and modify everything then
there is less chance of copyright issue.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
webgenius said:
Well of course I know HTML, CGI, Java scripts, PHP and XML. I just wanted to know if using those templates will raise any copyright issues.
Where did you get those templates from? What do the author(s) say about the use of those templates? Many authors let you modify and use for free as long as you give credits or link to their site or something.
Check what the author of this template has to say.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
webgenius said:
If those templates are free to use,than U can modify them...but if they are paid templates,and U havn't paid...than U sud not modify them.

Just google "free professional templates"...u will get a lot of sites on first two pages who offer free professional templates.U can edit those templates.

one site which I know with great collection of free templates is
*www.templatesbox.com/templates.htm

hailgautam

Youngling
Read this post by me for the law relating to the Copyright on Computer Software.

Also you can read the comments on them here & here in the open source section. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=427279&postcount=18

let me know should you have any questions......

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
ravi_9793 said:
If those templates are free to use,than U can modify them...but if they are paid templates,and U havn't paid...than U sud not modify them.

Just google "free professional templates"...u will get a lot of sites on first two pages who offer free professional templates.U can edit those templates.

one site which I know with great collection of free templates is
*www.templatesbox.com/templates.htm
I'll look into that site. It has lots of free templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom