How to use this software????

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hi guys i found this software to download from rapid share, but my problem is that i get low speed compared to other download manager. Please someone chk this software and let me know how to configure it properly:D. Thanks all

Here's the download link:-
*rapidshare.com/files/24206303/desi-tek_Rapidshare_no_wait_program.rar

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well you are not suppose to find work around for RS.com :p it will be violating their rule... they sell their own downloader if you have a primium account !!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
saurav_cheeta said:
Well you are not suppose to find work around for RS.com :p it will be violating their rule... they sell their own downloader if you have a primium account !!

Saurav you are not correct here. Rapidshare.com premium account owners can use uploader which helps in uploading files faster. As such there is no downloader for premium accounts. And for premium accounts who need a downloader when we can use Flashget for that purpose. :D

VexByte

Norms Buster
I'm wondering why should we use RS when there are lots of other better file sharing sites are available !!!

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
VexByte said:
I'm wondering why should we use RS when there are lots of other better file sharing sites are available !!!

I entirely agree with yOu. Why should all of us upload files on rapidshare with so much controls? There are better alternatives.

amit2005

Journeyman
+1
this because..i guess rapidshare keep file for longer time...dedicated servers....n one who upload file if other persons get to download that then the person gets free premium points which can be converted to premium accounts which they sell out at half rates or get cash..

prem4u

Old is Gold
amit2005 said:
+1
this because..i guess rapidshare keep file for longer time...dedicated servers....n one who upload file if other persons get to download that then the person gets free premium points which can be converted to premium accounts which they sell out at half rates or get cash..

is it right ????

prem4u

Old is Gold
amit2005 said:
+1

is it right ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom