How to use Microsoft Live Net Meeting?Urgent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I'm in urgent need to learn how to use Live Net Meeting. I downloaded and installed the trial version, but I don't see any signs of it being installed. It shows up only in the Add/Remove software section of the Control Panel.

Thanks in advance.

47shailesh

Security Exp
type conf in run window net meeting will start :cool:

BTW it's defualt location is in C:\Program Files\NetMeeting

suraj

Journeyman
just type "conf" except comma in run, and configured netmeeting, just giving some email address and name ,then u will a get a desktop shortcut , just double click it and do ur desired work.

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

@vimal and @techmastermind :D I forgot to include that its not available in the Start menu and neither with the MS Office programs :(
I'll try out the other method and let you know. Keep the better answers pouring in, if any :)

47shailesh

Security Exp
phreak0utt said:
@vimal and @techmastermind :D I forgot to include MS Office programs :(
:)

lol:D .. here he means program file in ur OS root drive not in "MS Office programs" better u look in loc provided by me.. u'll find it there:D

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

I think there has been a bit of a communication gap. I was mentioning about Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2005 Service Pack 7. Anyone here? Need it very urgently!!

47shailesh

Security Exp
phreak0utt said:
I think there has been a bit of a communication gap. I was mentioning about Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2005 Service Pack 7. Anyone here? Need it very urgently!!

Sorry dude:D :D for misunderstanding...

i now i got you...

download the following doc to get ur all queries solved....

microsoft :)

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

I download and read through the documentation, but it doesn't tell me how to actually start off. It gives details as to what the window looks like, blahblah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom