how to use main camera in n70 without slide cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
anybdy knows..

i want to remove slide cover at the back..

i wanna just give a try for few days without it...and also it is little light in weight without it..

i m able to remove the slide cove from the back cover easily but the main camera doesnt work without it..

when i start camera application (as it will not be automatically without slide cover) it shows pic from front vga camera and there is no option to switch to main camera,,

i know slide cover flips a little button on the back cover to enable camera automtcly...

but without slide cover this button will not be pressed automatically..
SO guys this is what i wanna know..

i.e.

how to use main camera in n70 without slide cover present above the back cover.............?????????:D

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Huh. Why remove the cover.Without the cover it doesn't look cool. And since the slider mechanism is missing you can't operate the main cam. You can try a pin to push the liver or the button. But you will have to do it each time you want to use the cam. And in this process if anything goes wrong don'y blame me.

reddick

Mobile Freak
It's simple bro :arrow: Main menu/imaging/camera this will start ur front camera...then option/use main camera.Now u can use d main one ;)

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
no reddick it doesnt happpen that way....main camera option doesnt come until ur back cover is slided down to press the liver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom